Holding On

Bellamy's POV
"You can go see her when you guys are ready." Dr. Adams says and walks away

Octavia is crying into Lincoln's shoulder.

"You can go see her first. I can't go in there yet." Lincoln says hugging Octavia tighter

I nod and walk back to Clarke's room. The door was closed. I grabbed the door handle and prepared myself for the worst. I pushed the door open and there she laid. Lifeless. There are tubes everywhere. One is helping her breathe. I sit down in the chair next to her and grab her hand.

I feel terrible. I mean we could have just had a normal talk, but we didn't. I blame myself. I feel bad. I grab her hand and hold it tight.

"Clarke, please wake up. I need you. I never sent those drawings in. I don't know who would have. Clarke your my princess. If I was to lose you it would be like losing another half of myself. You mean a lot to me Clarke. Your my first true girlfriend who's meant so much to me. Please princess. Please wake up." I say tears falling down my face
---------------------------
Clarke's POV
I can hear and feel him, but I can't talk or see him. I just want to scream. Let out all the pain I've felt in my life. I also want to know who sent those drawings in and who the hell flipped my car.

"Clarke, I don't know if you can hear me, but I need you to know something." I can tell that voice Octavia

"Lincoln needs you. Bell needs you. I need you. If you die I would be like losing a sister. Please..." Octavia gets interrupted by monitors beeping

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!?
--------------------------
Octavia's POV
Clarke's monitors start beeping really fast. Damn it. I start crying really hard. I go get a doctor and they rush her somewhere. Come on Clarke please fight. Lincoln and Bell come rushing in.

"What the hell happened?" Bell says crying

I've never seen him like this for a girl before. He really does care for Clarke.

"I don't know the monitors just started to beep and then they rushed her out. Guys I'm scared." I say

Lincoln comes and wraps his arms around me.

"We can't be scared. We can only hope that Clarke will fight her way through this. Okay?" Lincoln whispers in my ear

"Okay."

I let go of Lincoln and hug my brother.

"She's gonna be okay Bell." I say

He just hugged me back and cried into my shoulder. The last time he was like this was when our mom died.
----------------------
Bellamy's POV
I'm scared. What if she doesn't make it? What if she does die? I don't know what that would do to me. I think it would break me. It would do what happens when my mom died.

I would just sit in my room all the time, but I eventually got myself together and figured out that I had to take care of O. I pushed my sides away and just closed my eyes. I can't sleep. I mean I want too, but I just can't. What if I miss something. I can't.

Lincoln and O sit across from me. They are both just staring into space. This is hard for all of us, but what about Lincoln how does he feel right now. I know he's not gonna tell the truth because Lincoln is a tough guy and he hides how he feels. I can't talk because I do it too. I just wish he would tell us how we really feels.
----------------------
Lincoln's POV
Tbh my body aches again. Just like when Clarke left. Why does everything happen to her? Huh? Why can't something happen to me? Clarke has been through so much hell. She was bullied, our parents died, bullied again, and now she was in a car accident.

O's head is on my shoulder. I just wish that I could be a good brother and keep my sister safe. My family just had bad luck. My parents are dead, Taylor's never home, and Clarke is well I don't know. I want to be a good brother, but it's hard when your sister gets hurt by someone or something.

A cop walks in the door. Then a detective does. Detective Tony. He's only on when it's homicide or murder. Why is he here?

"Hey guys, can I talk to you?" Detective Tony says

We all stand up in front of him.

"Why are you here? Aren't you only on homicide and murder because Clarke's not dead." I say

"I know Clarke's not dead, but there is something I need to tell you." Tony says

"What?"

"Well, Clarke's "accident" wasn't actually any "accident"." Tony says

"What do you mean?"

"We found this on the crime scene." Tony says handing me a piece of paper

I open it. It's a note. It says:
I'm back. I've been waiting so long for the perfect moment for this. I finally got it. I'm almost done with the job.

I close the note and hand it back to him.

"Thanks for letting us know." I say

"No problem, I'll keep in touch if I find anything else. Clarke's in my prayers." Tony says walking out

We just ignore the fact that this just happened. I should have known that it wasn't an accident. The doctor comes out with a clip board in hand. We jump up really fast.

"I have good news. Clarke is awake and responsive, bu-"

I quickly run back to where Clarke's room is. There she is looking around the room. A nurse is taking her blood pressure. I walk in the room. The nurse takes the thing off her arm and I run and hug her.

"Clarke, your okay." I say careful not to hurt her

I pull away and she looks at me weird.

"I'm sorry, but who are you?"
--------------------------
OMG! DID YOU SEE LAST NIGHTS EPISODE! LIKE I AM SO UPSET. I CRIED FOR A REALLY LONG TIME!!! I CANT BELIEVE THEY DID THAT. IM GONNA MISS THAT CHARACTER SOOO MUCH! Didn't put name so I didn't spoil for anyone that didn't watch it.

WHAT WERE YOUR THOUGHTS ON LAST NIGHTS EPISODE????

Kisses, S❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕