May We Meet Again! + Sneak Peek of 2nd Book!!!!

Clarke POV
"Bell... I can't. I'm not risking getting you or anyone else close to me killed." I say

"Clarke please. Your all that matters to me. I haven't loved anyone this much ever." He stares at me with hurt in his eyes

"Last and finale call to Australia."

I look at Bell and than let go of his hand. A tear slips down my face. I never wanted to do this. I never wanted to hurt him. Again.

"Good bye, Bell." I say kissing his cheek

"May we meet again." He says

"May we meet again." I say walking to the gate

I give the man my ticket and walk into the plane not looking back at Bell. Knowing that he's hurt because of my actions hurts me more. Before I got on the plane I saw O and Lincoln walking up. I never even got to say good bye to Lincoln. I put my carry on where it's supposed to go and sit in my spot.

I plug in my ear phones and just sit back and relax. Listening to "Never Forget You". I close my eyes and just let myself fall asleep for the rest of the 19 hours and 57 minutes flight.
------------------------
Bellamy's POV
I let her slip through my fingers. Again. I watch as she walks onto that plane. I can't help but cry. I feel O wrap her arms around me from behind. I stand there for like 20 minutes and eventually just walk away.

We leave for Georgia tomorrow so we go back to our houses and pack up. I pack up all my clothes and I find a picture of Clarke and I.

 I pack up all my clothes and I find a picture of Clarke and I

I keep looking at it. Thinking about all the time we spent together and its ruined because of some black mailer out there.

"Bell, you know she did this for our own good. She wouldn't have left if it wasn't for this person." O says standing in my door way

"I know. I just wish that it didn't go this way. I wish I could keep Clarke protected myself. I should be the one protecting her. Not the other way around." I say putting the picture in a safe place

"I know Bell, but if she would have stayed you, Lincoln, or I could have been dead. Worse Clarke could be killed for telling us and staying." O says

I just let it all out now. O comes and hugs me. This is really hard. It's just like my mom dying. I'm broken.
---------------------------
Clarke POV
6 months later....
It's been six months since I left. Australia is really cool. I've been all over. When I'm not at school I like to go to the beach, but when I am at school I am drawing, coloring, and taking pictures.

I've made a few friends. Okay maybe a lot of friends. I will name a couple.
Zoe, Atom, Costia, Fox, and Lexa. Lexa and Costia are together and I'm closer with them. They were just really nice to me when I got here. Today we're off so we're going to the beach.