Yes Alpha Sequel

Hi all, so as most of you readers should know there is a sequel of this little book. It was due a few weeks earlier then this but due to school coming back and since i'm a senior i had to put that as first priority leaving the sequel to gather a bit of dust. But alas chapter on of the sequel is now published and is available on my profile. 

It is called 'My Luna' and i have hopes that it will be a better book then the original because i started yes alpha when i my writing skills hadn't matured that much and i believe that throughout the sequel the writing should improve drastically!!

Okay so here's the blurb for My Luna-

  Plagued with nightmares and hallucinations of the events from the past year Gemima is determined to prove herself sane and strong enough to be worthy of her title of Luna of the Crescent Moon Pack, but returning to WaterCliff Hills after a 5 month absence she returns to a pack that no longer trust her, a mate that can not accept who and what she is and a man who is like her and promises her the world. Among these problems a new threat has swept across the town and promises to end them all. Will Gemima and her friends be able to overcome the threat or will the distrust of one another tear them all apart.  

So please check out the sequel if you liked Yes Alpha at all, or the characters within it, because i plan to delve into some of the side characters stories during the sequel. Please comment here if you have any questions about the sequel or anything you'd really like to see or learn about in it!!

And once you read the first chapter of My Luna make sure to add it to your library and favorite it, even comment if you like it :)

Please continue the support you had for this book onto the sequel because i really do try and update as often as i can and the thought that people actually read my works is what makes me want to kick writers block and a dead imagination out of my life.

xx