Chapter 3

I managed to survive the rest of the day and distract myself from thinking about Harry. It's seriously annoying me.

I walked to my locker to grab my bags and stuff. Then I waited for Claire. She said she had to go to the restroom for a while. Claire planned on driving me and Shaylene home today, and maybe hang out a bit at our house. As I waited for her, I said goodbye and gave a few hugs to Fay, Claude, and Monett. Those are the names of my other close friends (sorry I didn't mention it before).

Before I knew it, Claire came and said,"Hey, where's Shay?" "Finally, you take like forever in that restroom. I think she's waiting for us in front of the school." She said,"Well, okay then what are we waiting for?" We both walked out, and we saw Shaylene waiting for us. "Gosh, you guys take so long." she said. "Yeah sorry about that. Let's just go." Claire hopped in the drivers seat, and I sat on the seat next to her. Shaylene obviously sat in the back.

The ride back home was just as usual, singing along to good songs on the radio, chatting and laughing about random things.

Finally we arrived home, Claire parked the car and we all went inside the house. Our parents are still at work so there is no one at home at this time. Shay went directly to her room and Claire and I went to my room. As soon as we both layed down in my bed, Claire said, "So, what a day huh?" "Yeah, and it's still the first day!" I replied.

She then sat up from the bed and looked at me with a grin. "What?" I asked. She kept on looking at me with that grin on her face. It's starting to look creepy. "Come on, what?" "You know what." she said. I still didn't understand.

Just right then, the house door opened. It must be my parents. "Well, I should probably get going now. See you tomorrow at school." I still wanted to know the reason behind her creepy grin. But oh well, might just let it go for now.

We walked downstairs. "Hey guys!!! We bought pizza for dinner later!" my mom said. "Awww I want pizza. Too bad I can't stay for dinner." Claire said. "Oh hi there Claire! Long time no see. How are things going? You can take one slice of pizza with you. Pretty sure we won't finish it anyways." my dad said. "Hi. Everythings fine as always. I'd take one pizza slice thank you." Claire replied. "I need to go home now. Sorry I can't stay." "That's alright. We'll talk next time ok?" My mom said. Claire replied, "Ok see you tomorrow Claire and Shay. See you next time Mr. And Mrs. Evans."

I gave her a hug and watched her drive her car away. Her house is a few blocks away from mine. So it's a longer way to walk from her house to school. After her car is no longer at sight, I closed the door and went to the kitchen to help set up the dining table. After that, basically we all went to our rooms to relax. In a few minutes, I became bored. I decided to go watch TV in the living room.

I walked to the living room and saw Shay laying down on the sofa, with basically no room for anyone else. I tickled her. "Omg stop please I hate it when you do that hahahah."

"What'cha watching?" I asked. "Just a show of Keeping Up with the Kardashians." she replied. "Ooh can I join?" "Of course you can. Since when do you ask? It's almost over though." She said.

"Oh ok then. What should we watch after this?" "Idk. I'm planning on watching If I Stay. You?" She asked. "Yeah sure. Omg it's been so long since I last watched that movie."

After a few hours the movie is finished and it's almost time for dinner. So we watched MTV until our parents came. We ate the pizza they bought before. It was a meat lover pizza. Our family favorite.

"So how was school today guys?" My dad finally asked. "It was okay. It's still the first day anyways. Imagine what will happen in a few days." Shay said. "Oh and Rosaline, it's your last school year. Have you decided what you are going to do next?" Mom asked. "Not yet. Still waiting for it to come to me." I said. "I see. Hopefully whatever you choose will make you happy." "Yeah mom, hopefully."

After that, everything was silent. There wasn't much to talk about. When we finished our pizzas we all felt sleepy so we went to bed. As soon as I hit the bed my eyes fell asleep.