Chapter 20

The next day at school things are quiet. I walk to my desk, but I couldn't find Claire. I couldn't even see Fay, Claude, or Monett. Maybe they are late, so I wait longer. "Okay class, take your seats. Class is about to start." The teacher says. But they aren't here yet. I start to worry.

What if something bad happenned to them? None of them contacted me. Claire would have contacted me right? I try to distract myself by trying to concentrate on the lesson. But my mind can't seem to focus, all I could think about is what happenned to my friends?

Soon break starts. I decide to just stay in class since I have no one to sit in the canteen anyways. I take out my reading book and try to distract myself in it as other students are walking outside. A few minutes later I am alone in class, still reading my book. Soon, I feel someone standing in front of my desk facing me.

I look at the last line I am reading before looking up at the person to see what he wants. My cheeks soon turn red as I realize who it is. "Hey." Harry says. "Hi." I say back to him. "What are you reading?" He asks. I try to close the book and hide it in my bag. "Oh umm... nothing important." I say.

Suddenly he comes to sit on the empty chair next to me. "Why are you in class at this time?" He asks. I start to think of a reason. If I tell him I don't want to sit in the canteen because I have no one to sit with, I'll sound like a loser. "It's okay. I get it. Niall isn't here either." He says. Niall isn't here too? Where are they?

"Oh, did he say anything?" I ask. "Nope. Any news from your friends?" He asks. "No." Soon students start to come back in, but he just stays in the chair. "Mind if I sit here? It's a bit lonely there." He says. I just nod at him. This is awkward. Well, not exactly awkward. It's just weird. We just had a date a few days ago, yet here we are acting like it never happenned.

Maybe he doesn't really like me. Maybe he was just trying me out, and found out that I am actually a boring person. Maybe that's why he hasn't even asked me to be his girlfriend. Shut up Rosaline, this is what you want isn't it? Dreams first, then love? I sigh. I should stop thinking about this too much. Maybe he is just worried about Niall. Yeah, that's it.

Soon the day is over. I walk home alone since Shay said she has a group project at her friends house. I quickly take out my phone and text Claire. By the time I arrive home, still no answer. I decide to just walk upstairs to change to comfortable clothes. When I walk inside my room I notice something on top of my bed. I walk closer to it. It's a dress and a note. I take the dress in my hands and almost cry realizing that it is the dress I was admiring yesterday while walking around with the girls. I wonder what this is for. I pick up the note and read what is inside it. Where this dress and go to this address:____________ at 03:30 pm.

I look at the time. I still have a few hours to get ready. I decide to do it now since I have nothing else to do. I walk to the bathroom and change to the dress, and it ended right above my knees. It doesn't quite look that bad on me. I walk out of the bathroom to do my hair and makeup. I look at the time and I am thankful that I got ready sooner. I put on any heels that could match with the dress and walk out.

As I walk to my car, I notice someone walking from across the street. I look closely at the person and soon realize it is Harry. Soon I guess he realize I was there and he gave me a wave. "Hey! Where are you going?" He asks. Oh God, how should I explain this? "So umm, I found this note-"

"Whhaaat? Sorry I can't hear you! Wait there!" He says, and I watch him as he crosses the street to where I am standing. I explain to him about the note and the dress. The weird thing is, he got the similar thing. "Since we are going to the same place, let's just go in my car." He says. I nod my head and follow him to his car. I wait inside for him. Soon he has already start the car and we drive to the address. "You look gorgeous with that dress by the way." I suddenly hear him say.