Chapter 35

Louis put his arms over my shoulder and dragged me towards the dance floor. He introduced me to all his friends, and soon I was dancing along with them. I'm pretty sure I would get mad at Louis for whatever he put in my drink, but I'll worry about that later. Right now I just want to relieve all the stress I am getting and forget for awhile.

After a while of dancing around, someone tapped Louis' shoulder, asking him to go somewhere. "Alright Rosaline. I need to go for a while. I'll show you a place where you can rest." Louis says. I followed him and soon spotted a couch in the middle of the room. Zayn and the others were sitting there, and I could see Claire having fun sitting on Niall's lap while holding a cup on her hand.

She then spotted me and shouted, "Rosaline! There you are!" She says, getting off of Niall's lap and walking towards me, giving me an unexpected hug. "After the fight yesterday I didn't think you'd actually come here. And I thought you said you were coming to your friends party, guess you can't resist Harry huh?" She says, not thinking what she is saying. "Um...the friend I was talking about is actually Louis, Claire."

"Oh. Well. What a coincidence. Funny you never realized who he is." Claire giggles. I followed her to find an empty seat. But then, out of the corner of my eye, I spot Harry sitting in another couch with a girl sitting on his lap and making out with him. I couldn't make out who the girl was, but she was wearing short jeans and a pink top that showed her cleavage along with a white fur coat. The girl lifted her head and laughed as Harry was teasing her by kissing her and evidently squeezing her thighs. It was then I noticed that the girl was Brittany, and my head starts to dizz.

Harry eventually lifted his head too and laughed along with her. His eyes widened as he saw me, but then gave that stupid smirk and soon Brittany made him go back to focusing on her.

"Rosaline, come on. What are you stari-" Claire stops as she sees Brittany with Harry. "Oh. My. God. Wait here. I will give him a piece of my mind." I quickly grabbed Claire's arm to stop her. "It's okay Claire. Let's just sit over there." I say, walking with her to the others.

"Wait where are you going?" Claire asks as Niall was standing from the couch with Zayn, Liam, and Louis. "I'll be back babe. Just wait for me over there yeah?" Niall says, giving her a peck on the cheek before going. "Yo Harry!" Niall calls. I look back to the last place I spotted Harry and now he was standing to follow the others, while holding Brittany's hand and bringing her along.

"Where are they going?" I asked Claire. "No idea. But he told me to go there. So let's go!" Claire says excitedly, dragging me with her. The sound of a microphone came and everyone looked towards the stage that I just noticed. Niall, Harry, Zayn, Louis, and Liam along with four other guys soon walked onto the stage, preparing their positions.

"Alright how's everyone doing?!" Niall shouts through the mic, earning cheers from everyone. "We've been working on a song lately, and we decided to perform it here to see what you guys think. So enjoy!"

🎶Straight off the plane to a new hotel🎶
🎶Just touched down you could never tell🎶
Midnight Memories - One Direction

I watched as Harry began the first part of the song. Claire was already cheering so hard. I'm surprised at how good these guys sound and how they could actually make a song.

🎶Anywhere we go, never say no🎶
🎶Just do it, do it, do it!🎶

The crowd cheered loudly for them. "So that's the song we've been working on. Hope you guys enjoyed it. Now actually we come up with the song because I was kind of craving some KFC and the song was like 🎶I love KFC! Oh oh oh oh oh🎶" Niall chuckled along with the crowd before going to leave the stage.

A couple of people cheered them on as they passed by. "That was amazing Niall!" Claire says, rushing over to hug him. "You like it?" Niall asks. "I love it!"

"Let's play Dare or Double Dare!" Louis shouts all of a sudden. We all went inside an empty room and sat in a circle, me sitting between Claire and Louis. "I've played that game too many times. Can we play something else?" Brittany complains. "What do you want to play babe?" Harry asks while holding her hand. "Idk maybe 7 minutes in heaven? Who knows we'll be in the same room." Brittany whispers, winking while leaning closer to Harry. I know they are supposed to be whispering, but I could seriously hear them from across the circle.

I looked around trying to spot Shay and Brad but they weren't to be seen. "Looking for Shay and Brad?" Louis asks and I nod. "Oh they left early. Shame reay." Louis says and I sigh. They left me. Great. "Alright let's just stick to Dare or Double dare." Louis says, spinning a bottle to decide who will go first. The bottle landed on Louis first. He gave that devious smile again while rubbing his hands together. He looked around the room for a target. "Harry. Dare or Double Dare?"

"Dare." Harry says. "I dare you...to take off your shirt."

"Easy." Harry says, smirking while taking off his shirt, revealing his perfect body with...tattoos? I didn't know he had tattoos. How did he manage to get in the school with tattoos? I stopped myself from staring and looked somewhere else.

"Zayn. Dare or Double Dare?"

"Double dare." Zayn says with confidence. "I dare you to go out of this room and get any girl's phone number in 5 minutes." Zayn rushed out of the room and we waited for him to come back.

After 5 minutes, he came back, but he wasn't holding any paper or some sort. He was rubbing his cheeks and I see a hint of red on it. "Ooohh Zayn got slapped." Louis teases making everyone laugh. "Shut up." Zayn says, going back to his seat.

"Liam. Dare or Double Dare?"

"I think I will go with Double Dare."

"Fine. Do my last dare." Liam stood up and went out of the room. He came back after 3 minutes with a paper on his hand. We all cheered for him, except Zayn. "He does it better and even faster than you, Zayn." Niall teases.

"Claire. Dare or Double Dare?"

"Double dare."

"I dare you to make Niall jealous and you only have 5 minutes to do it." Zayn chuckled and gave a highfive to Liam while Niall scoffed and gives them a death glare. Claire giggles, "I'll try."

"What?! You're actually doing it?"

"Sorry, babe. A dare is a dare." She says, taking a sip from her cup before walking over to Louis and sitting beside him. "What? I have to be the victim now?"

"Shut up and help me out here, Louis." Claire says. "Fine. Come here." Louis says, opening his arms to bring Claire to sit on his lap. Claire giggles and does as he says. Louis then wrapped his arms around her and the both of them looked at Niall. The rest of us looked at Niall too, hoping for any reaction. "It's not going to work guys." He says.

"I love you, Louis." Claire says, giggling to Louis. "I love you too, Claire." Claire then whispered something to Louis and soon Claire was kissing Louis on the cheeks. By the time they almost kissed on the lips, Niall shouted, "Alright, stop! You guys got me." Claire smiled and walked happily.

"Harry. Dare or Double Dare?" She asks. "Dare."