Chapter 5

We arrived in class. Great. I feel like life is hating on me right now. Claire and I went to greet our friends first. I caught a glimpse of Harry sitting next to Niall laughing about who-knows-what. Hmm..they seem to have moved seats. Right in the back of OUR TABLE. Omg I feel like that guy is up to something. Niall didn't seem to mind moving though.

We walked to our table. Claire right next to me. She whispered something,"Hey Rosaline. Did they move seats to right behind our table or am I imagining here?"

"Pretty sure they moved. Where else would we sit?" I whispered back. We walked to our seats calmly (or trying to stay calm). I tried my best to pretend not to see Harry and just sat on my chair along with Claire.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I knew it was Harry. I turned around and my eyes met a beautiful pair of green emerald eyes. I don't know why his eyes attract me so much. "Hey, Rosaline. Nice to see you again." He said.

"Hi. Nice to see you again too Harry." I said. "Have you met my buddy Niall?" He pointed at Niall. I'm pretty sure Niall took this by surprise. "Yeah, I've seen him a lot in class, hanging out with you." I replied. Niall put his hand out, "Nice to meet you, Rosaline right?" He said. I shook his hand back,"Yeah. Nice to meet you too. Oh and by the way, this is my bestie, Claire. Claire? Can you turn around for a while?" I knew Claire will probably kill me for this, but she will be thankful. She turned around, showing a kind smile.

Niall suddenly looked surprised and shy. I was the only one that noticed that. "Hi." She said. "Hi Claire. Nice to meet you." Harry said. They both shook hands. "Hi...umm..the name's Niall, Niall Horan." She giggled a bit, and said,"Hi. The name's Claire, Claire Heron." Niall smiled, and I could tell he was impressed by her humor.

I turned back to look at Harry. He just stared at me with a smile. "What?" I said. "You are really beautiful, you know that?" he told me. I blushed and looked away from him. He then whispered something in my ear,"By the way, I really like the outfit you're wearing today. It's cute." The shivering feeling came back to me.

He chuckled. I feel like he enjoys doing this to me. Why is he doing this to me? I wondered. Thankfully, at that moment, Ms. Martha came to the class. First time I am actually happy to start the class.

I gave Harry and Niall a small smile, and turned around to look front. I noticed that Claire had been smiling a lot through class. I decided to talk to her about it later.

A few periods had past, and I felt a tap on my shoulder. I tapped Claires' arm and mouthed, "Did Harry tap on my shoulder?". I saw her eyes slowly looking to the back of me. She looked back at me and nodded. I didn't want to look back. I'll feel really awkward, so I pretended to not realize anything. Claire looked at me confused, but she understood.

*bell rings*

Finalllyyyy.....I waited for Claire. I actually needed to go to the restroom first, and she is taking so long to write her notes. She told me to go on ahead. She'll catch up at the cafeteria. I rushed to the restroom.

When I went out, I felt someone pulling me. The person held my two wrists and swang me around against the lockers. It didn't quite hurt though. I assumed it was just Claire trying to freak me out...again, and again... I was wrong. It was Harry. Ugghh what does he want from me?

He just stared at me with that famous smirk of his. I tried to talk normally, but somehow it didn't work. "H-h-hi?" He chuckled. "You still sound scared of me." I finally managed to say,"Wh-what do you mean?" eventhough I know perfectly what he meant. He just chuckled and looked at me.

Then he said, "You ignored me in class. Why?" He looks like he is challenging me or something. I knew he was going to bring it up. I sighed. "Umm...I d-didn't want to get in trouble." Hey, it's not exactly a lie right? He kept on looking at me. "Again, you are a terrible terrible liar." I gasped as I looked at him in surprise again. How can he do this?

"Wh-what do you mean? It isn't entirely a lie. It's not my fault you creep me out." I blurted, without realizing what I just said. He looked at me with a chuckle. "So you admit it?" He said. "Admit what?" I got confused. "That you are scared of me?" I became shocked as I realized what I said. How is he able to do this to me?

I looked down and saw that he is still holding my two wrists. I wanted to get free of his hands, and go find Claire. But he is holding it so tight, and I kind of enjoy it. What am I even saying?

Finally, as though reading my mind, he let go. "Sorry." he said. I wanted to go, but I feel rude leaving him like that, so I stayed. I looked back up, he was just staring at me with a smile on his face. I smiled shyly back at him, considering this is very awkward for me.

"Sorry..if I scared you." He said. "It's okay." I said. This is so weird...one time he is this guy that kind of creeps me out, and now he is this guy who seems sweet. "Were you on your way to find Claire?" He asked. "Yeah, I think she's probably in the canteen already." I told him. "Oh. Well, I'm on my way there. Want to walk with me there?" He asked kindly. "Yeah sure." I said. What am I even doing? Who knows what he is up to. But...he seems so nice when you get to know him.

We both walked to the canteen together silently. When we arrived at the canteen, Niall came up to us. "Hey, Harry! What took you so long? Oh hi Rosaline. By the way, Claire has been waiting for you in that table over there." He said while moving his eyes to the direction of where Claire is sitting. She saw me, and waved. She also had this creepy smile again. "Oh thanks Niall." I told him.

I finally looked back to Harry. "Umm..I guess we better go to our friends now. Thanks for the walk to the cafeteria, I don't really like walking alone." I told him with a smile. He smiled back,"Yeah, no problem. It's the least I could do for scaring you. So...see you in class, yeah?" I nodded and we both went our ways.

I arrived at where Claire was sitting. "Hey. Sorry that took long." I told her. She had this big smile again and her head is resting on one hand. "What?" I asked. "How are you feeling?" She asked back. I blushed. "Well..umm..okay..I guess."

"What do you mean you are okay? I saw that Rosaline. Now tell me, what did you guys do?" She asked with that big grin she has been showing a lot lately.

I told her everything that happenned. "I saw a sweet side of him". I told her. "Uh huh..." she said with a dreamy look on her face.

"Now tell me about you." I finally said. "Huh? Tell you about what?" She asked. Now it's my turn to give her a wide grin. "Why were you smiling so much in class??" I asked.

"Oh that...I was smiling because I freakin' actually talked to Niallll. OMG I thought I was going to die or something" she said with so much excitement. "You're welcome." I said.

"Thanks Rosaline. Oh yeah, and before you came with Harry to the canteen, Niall came and sat in this actual spot and we laughed about random things. I guess he was waiting for Harry." She said whilst pointing at the seat I was sitting on. I laughed along with her.

We both started to just talk about Harry and Niall for a while. We both looked at where they were sitting.

Then we saw them look back at us. Both of them smiling and giving a little wave. We took that by surprise and we turned back to each other and giggled. I don't know why, but this feeling inside of me feels so happy.