Chapter 17

I took a sip of my water and turned to him and asked, "Where did you learn French?" He looked to me and smiled. "Oh umm...I learned a bit in the past incase I would be going to some place like this." He said.

I smiled and said, "I love how people talk in French. It's just....beautiful." "beautiful." Harry said at the same time. I looked to him and we both giggled a bit. "Could you teach me? Sometime?" I asked. He nodded and said, "Of course. I am not that good though. Those were just some words I have been learning just for tonight." I blushed hearing that he practiced speaking French just for tonight.

Soon our food came and turns out he had ordered pasta. Thank God I actually recognize the food. Wow Harry was right. That is a lot. The waiter gave each of us plates and we ate, enjoying every bite.

Soon I felt so full, and we ordered the bill. I hate this part. I really didn't want to see the price of the food. I felt uneasy as the waiter handed the bill to Harry. I shifted uncomfortably in my seat and he chuckled silently at me while giving his credit card.

Then he looked back to me and said, "Relax alright? Remember, don't think about the price." I relaxed a little at his voice and tried to forget about the bill.

The waiter soon came back with his credit card and we both stood up from the table. "Merci monsieur" I heard the waiter say to us. I just nodded and smiled warmly at him familiar with the word merci meant 'thank you'.

But Harry responded, "Merci à toi aussi" (Thank you to you too). My heart fluttered at his voice again. Soon I could feel him hold my hand and we walked out of the restaurant. I suddenly have a feeling of sadness. I really don't want this day to end, it is such a perfect night.

Harry opened the door for me and I stepped inside, and waited for him to get inside the drivers seat. He then started the car and I realized that this isn't the way back to my house. In fact, it's far from the way to get to my house.

I looked at him confusion all over my face. He looked at my face and he chuckled, but then he stopped the car. He turned to me and said, "Wait, I forgot something." Confusion is still visible on my face and he took out some sort of bandana and put it over my head and used it to cover my eyes.

"Wait...what are you doing?" I said, sounding a bit scared. I hear him chuckle and the car starts to move again. "Harry?" I said. "Relax okay? And no peeking." He said to me.

I did as he said and my heart rised knowing that it isn't over yet. A few minutes later, the car stopped and he asked, "Brought something warm?" I nodded and tried to find my cardigan with my hands. I finally found it and put it on. I kind of felt stupid, knowing that this won't actually keep me that warm.

I hear him chuckle and he got out of the car and soon my door opened. "Come on." He said while taking hold of my arm.

I followed his guide and soon I felt the weather getting cooler. I used one of my arms to hug into my cardigan and he said, "I told you to wear something warm."

"Well I didn't know it would be this cold." I shivered. He chuckled and we stopped walking. He then let go of my hand and he said, "Wait here." I heard him walk away and I suddenly got worried and said, "Wiat what? What am I supposed to do? Harry? Please don't leave me." I heard him chuckle and I couldn't feel him near me anymote.

I felt a sudden urge to take off the bandana, but I know I shouldn't so I fought it off and just waited. Soon I could hear someone walk back near me and I could hear his voice again. "Here. This would keep you warm. It's my sisters. Mines would probably be too big." He handed me a coat and I put them on. Wow, the coat feels comfortable and I feel warmer.