Chapter 27

"Ooh guys let's go to the photobooth. Let's treasure this moment." Shay says running to the photobooth. "Oh no. I don't do pictures." Louis says.

"Oh come on. Pleasee." Shay pleaded. She kept on pleading until Louis finally gives in. "Alright fine. Careful though. You might find a picture with Rosaline throwing up." Louis says glaring at me.

I giggle. "I'm feeling better now." I say. "Okay which one should we take?" Shay asks, looking for different themed photobooths. One theme was cute and elegance, a bit kawaii too. Another theme was freestyle and another was a cartoon theme.

"Ooh let's go to that one! They have the best filters, makes my skin look good." Shay says, pointing to the cute themed one. "Oh no." Louis says. "Oh. Yes." Shay says, pulling him towards the booth. I follow behind, giggling.

As I walk in the booth, Shay was trying her best from preventing Louis from getting out. "Louis stay still please! Don't worry we won't put girly stuff." Shay says. "Fine. I'm watching you." Louis says.

I started the machine and we picked the wallpapers we wanted.

"Okay let's start." I say. There was a sitting place inside the photobooth. It fits the three of us, but it will look weird in pictures. So me and Shay decided to stand on the seat while Louis bends down a bit.

After finally taking a few weird pictures, we editted the photos with stickers and stuff. Louis was watching us carefully as we edit it. I have to admit, Shay was right, the filter does make our skin look nice. I was surprised to see Louis actually making nice cute faces in the pictures and not weird ugh I hate this faces. Before we were about to finish editing, I secretly put a tiara on Louis' head on a picture where me and Shay made bunny ears hands behind his head.

While we were waiting for the pictures to print, Louis went to exchange the tickets he got. When he came back he brought those big sized tapes.

Me and Shay laughed at him. "You exchanged the tickets for that?" Shay says. "What? It's the only thing that seems useful." Louis says, shrugging.

Finally the pictures were printed, and we borrowed scissors from the counter to cut it into three.

Louis looks at the pictures and his expression made me knew what he just saw. "Alright. Who put a tiara on my head?" Louis asks, while we are walking out of the arcade.

I try to keep myself from laughing. "Where?" Shay says looking at the pictures. "Oh." Shay says.

"Shay?" Louis says, glaring at her. "What? I didn't do it. I didn't even edit that one." Shay says, raising both of her hands up in the air.

I try to keep my mouth in a straight line when Louis looks at me. "Rosaline?" Louis says. "No." I say, sealing my mouth tight. "Hmm." Louis says, looking at us suspiciously, then walking around us to look at our faces.

"Shay I know it's you." Louis says to Shay. "Why do you have to blame me? I didn't do it I swear." She says. "Umm...because you chose that photobooth." He says back to her.

I couldn't hold it any longer. I know that my laughter is about to go out soon. My mouth opened and I laughed very hard.

Louis and Shay stopped arguing and looked at me. "Sorry guys. Can't. Help. It." I say, while laughing. "Ah. It's always the quiet, innocent ones." Louis says, walking over to me. I stare at him for a moment before running away.

"Rosaline come back here!" Louis says, and I knew he was chasing me, with Shay following behind.

I quickly ran as fast as I could out the arcade. I look around of where to go and I spot HnM and ran there as fast as I could. By the time I ran inside the store, I look behind me. Which was a bad thing to do, cos' at that same time my eyes made eye contact with Louis' and he have me a smirk before starting to run towards where I am standing. I quickly ran inside the store and tried to hide behind the racks of clothes, praying that it would help me. But soon he was walking around the store with Shay, and saying "Oh Rosaline! Where are you?" Louis says looking behind racks.

He even starts to ask people about my whereabouts. "Hey excuse me, have you seen a girl about a few inches shorter than me, has brown wavy hair. She is wearing a mint-colored top and white jeans." He says. He even starts asking the security. I need to find a better spot. I spot the fitting rooms and grabbed a random dress and went inside.

I went to one of the rooms and locked it. I sat on the floor and take deep breaths. That was so tiring. I looked at the dress. Totally not me. It was a brown baggy dress that I would never be caught dead in.

I sit there until soon I hear one of the workers say, "Excuse me sir. You can't go in here. The men's firting room is over there." She says, and I knew Louis was trying to check the fitting rooms. "Sorry. I'm just looking for someone. She's missing and I'm just checking if she is in there. Shay, go check I'll wait here."

Great. He is sending Shay. I stand up and start praying that they can't find me. I remember that Shay might check under the rooms. She might remember what shoe I was using. I spot a chair and quickly stand on it.

"She's not in here!" I hear her say. I gave a sigh of relief and go back down to stand on the ground and checked if there are any sounds of them. After a few minutes of listening, nothing came. So I unlocked the door and went out of the room. Suddenly I feel someone hold me. "Gotcha!" Louis says. I screamed and suddenly he starts tickling me.

"No stop! Please!" I say, laughing. I tried backing away and ended up inside the room again, this time with Louis and Shay. I felt a wall behind me, and I knew I couldn't escape anymore. I start sitting on the ground, leaning against the wall. Louis kept on tickling me and I felt like dying.

He suddenly stops and I open my eyes to look at him. "Oh thank God." I say, gasping for air. I realize how big this room actually was. I notice how people are starting to look at us even the securites. Louis looks back at them and says, "Sorry. She has a mental disturbance. We'll be out soon. Sorry for the noise." Shay giggles and I notice how the people understood him and start to leave us.

Suddenly I see Louis staring at the dress in the room, and soon gave me a wide creepy smile. He knows it's an ugly dress. Oh no. I tried my best to get up but he holds me down. "Shay. Lock the door." Louis says, and Shay does as he says. "Quick get the dress on the wall." He says, still holding me down. I try me best to get out of his hold, but it's no use.

Shay hands Louis the dress and he says, "Shay, help me change her into these."

Wait what? He's gonna change me? Why isn't anyone coming to get him out?