Chapter 41

I started with explaining how I got to the party in the first place, but apparantly she already knows about that.

I don't remember much of what happened last night. I remembered the bruise and decided to ask Claire about it. "Umm, I want to ask you something."

"What?" She says, looking as I unbuttoned my flannel top. I showed her the purplish bruise, "Have any idea what it is?"  I asked.

She examined it, and same result as Harry, she smirked. Her mouth showed that she was holding in her laughter. "What is it?" I ask.

"Have you asked Harry?" She says, still holding her smile. "I tried...but...he didn't say anything about it." I say.

She rolled her eyes in a sigh, "Typical." She pointed to the bruise and said, "That, my friend, is what you call a hickey."

"What the heck is a hickey?" I ask. By the sound of the word itself kind of scares me.

"Well in fan fictions that I read, it means he marked you, by biting your skin." She says. I don't know how to feel about this so I just stared to the distance in thought. "Hey, relax. It would be gone soon. Look, I have one too."

She was wearing a shirt so all she needed to do was lower the shirt down. Her hickey was placed in a different place, right above her chest, and the color was sort of lighter than mines.

"Last night?" I ask and she shook her head. "On the first date." She says happily.

"What?!" I looked to her in shock while she giggles. "Yep. I never told you about it, but I went to his house after the date and...well..." she blushed, not containing her laughter. I sat there in shock. "What does it mean they both marked us?" I ask.

"Well, let's just say we are already theirs." Claire says happily.

A knock came through the door, "Rose, you done yet?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, I'll be out." I shout, buttoning my top again. "You don't really need to shout you know. The walls in here are not soundproof." She says, and my mind filled with the thought of Harry overhearing our conversation.

"Who's clothes are you wearing?" I say, looking at Claire's tight style of clothing. "It's Perrie's. She's the only girl in here who brought spare clothes. Or maybe she likes to stay here a lot."

"Let's go downstairs." I say, grabbing Claire's hand and heading out of the room. I opened the door to reveal Harry there. He saw Claire who followed behind me, and made fun of us holding hands. "What? Is there some secret love affair I don't know about here?" He joked to me.

I hit him and say, "Yes in fact there is. Now shoo." I play along with him. Claire joined in the fun too, sticking her tongue out at him and saying, "Guess I'm a better partner than you are huh?"

Harry shook his head at her and the three of us headed downstairs. Perrie and Zayn were eating breakfast and the others seem to be playing a soccer game on TV. Niall and Louis were fighting against each other while Liam was watching, wondering which team to support.

Claire let go of my hand and went towards where Niall was sitting, "Hey, can I join in?" Claire asks, sitting next to him.

"How is that even a question? Of course you can babe. Just wait after this game yeah?" Niall says, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

I took a seat on a much smaller couch and Harry sat beside me. "Where did Eleanor go?" I ask. "She had to go to her photoshoot." Louis says. I knew it, she was a model.

I tried to bring back any memory of last night, and I remembered them singing. "Hey, I saw you guys sing last night. It was amazing. You guys have incredible voices." I say.

"Why thanks, Rosaline. It was nothing honestly." Liam says. "Speaking of it, I don't think I have ever heard that song before. What's the title?"

"Midnight Memories. But it isn't released yet." Louis says, still concentrating on the game. I raised my eyebrows at him. "What he means is, we wrote that song ourselves." Niall chimed in.

My mouth dropped open. They wrote a song?!

"That is so cool! You guys should be in a band. I mean, technically you are, but you guys should make money out of it or something!" I say excitedly.

"We already are." Harry says beside me. "What?" I look to him. Why do I feel like I am so left out now.

"We are only famous in London though. That's why we go here. So we could go to a normal school instead of sticking to homeschooling." Louis says. "Why on earth would you guys want to go to school? You are stars." Claire says.

Niall shrugs, "We are just trying to live a normal high school life before we become harassed by fans, like in London."

"That was also kind of why, when Rosaline said I looked familiar, it scared me. I thought she knew." Louis says. My mind clicked, that was why he looked worried the first time Shay and I met him in a restaurant.

"And that was also why Niall and I are often absent on the same day. We had plans." Harry says.

"Have you guys made an album yet?" I asked. "Only 2. We are in the making of the third." Niall says. He looked really focused on the game, so I decided to stop asking questions.

After a while, I yawned. "Aren't you guys going to do anything today other than playing video games?" I say. "Nope. Too dangerous outside." Louis says nonchalantly.

"Where do you suggest we go babe?" Harry whispers. "I don't really know. Got any other of your surprise plans?" I ask.

He nodded cheerfully and went to grab his keys. "Where are you guys headed?" Claire asks. "Harry is planning to go somewhere. Care to come?" I ask.

"I'd love to. Don't you guys want to come too?" Claire asks the others, pleading to Niall mostly.

Niall looked at her puppy eyes and sighed. He put his game control down and stood up. "Alright come on. Louis, Liam, let's go." Niall says.

Louis groaned, "Fine, but this better not be an excuse because I am winning the game."