Chapter 8

We climbed back onto the boat, with Niall and Harry still in the water. Shay and Brad went to change to their normal clothes and decided to relax inside the boat. Claire and I just laid on the deck and looked up to the sky.

It felt so relaxing. I almost forgot about Harry and Niall. I stood up and looked back to the water.

"Claire?" I asked. "Yeah?" She replied. "Where did Niall and Harry go?" I looked closely at the water.

"They are probably in the water messing with you." I kept looking at the water. Then I became worried. "Claire they are still not coming back up. They can't hold their breath this long." I told her.

She stood up next to me. "Hmm...you're right where are they? Harry?! Niall?! Come on guys you can come out now!" She shouted. But their faces were no where to be seen.

We gave each other worried glances. "Should we ask for help?" I nodded.

As we turned headed inside, VROOMMM! There is a roaring sound from some sort of machine. We turned around and gasped. OMG it's Harry and Niall. Each of them had their own jet skis.

Wow I never knew they could drive those. I have always wanted to try those, but didn't have the courage to.

They came closer to us. "Hey guys! Hop on!" Niall said. Claire gave me a wink and went to Nialls' jet ski. She sat behind him and laughed at whatever he said.

I looked to Harry and walked towards him. "Come on Rosaline! Hop on!" He said with a friendly smile. I smiled back and sat behind him. Then the jet ski started moving.

"Hold on tight!" He said. I held on to his waist. I felt awkward at first, but just went with it. He started going faster, which made me held on to him tighter, like hugging him.

I felt him chuckle. He looks proud of himself. We slowed down. "So how was it?" He asked, looking back at me. I looked back at him and smiled. "Amazing!" He gave me a wide smile. He stopped the jet ski.

"Now your turn." He said. I looked at him with a confused face. "Wh-what?" But then he stood up, trying to maintain balance of the jet ski, and somehow managed to sit behind me.

"Move front love." I did as he said. I now realize what he is doing. I really wanted to try driving it. "Harry, I don't know how to drive this thing."

I heard him chuckle. Suddenly I felt his head over my shoulders. I feel his curls on my neck. "I'll teach you." He said.

I felt his arms reach over me and took my hands. He held onto my hands and put them to grip the handle. His hands were still on mines and he moved them to show how to control the jet ski.

It started moving and I felt tense, yet excited. He held on to my grip tighter. I felt safe, as long as he kept holding on to my hands.

But then he slowly started letting go. I felt worried. I didn't want him to let go of me. Then he let go and I had to control the jet ski on my own. To my surprise, I managed to control it very well.

"OMG! I'm doing it!" I shouted. "Yayyy. I knew you could do it go Rosaline!" Harry said. I then heard "Woohoo you go Rosaline!" I think it came from Niall and Claire.

I decided to try going faster. Then I felt Harrys grip on my waist and got tighter the faster I go. I don't know what makes me more excited. The way he is holding on to me or the excitement of being able to drive a jet ski.

A few minutes later I saw Claire and Niall headed back to the boat. I decided to go back to the boat too. Harrys hands are still on my waist. By the time we arrived back, he went to stand on the boat and helped me up.

Without thinking I straight away hug him. He felt surprised but went to hug back anyways.

Soon I realize what I am doing and let go. I looked up at his face and smiled. "Thank you. I have always wanted to drive that thing." He smiled back at me, "No problem love."

We headed back to the beach. We've had enough boat rides for a day. Shay and Brad went straight to change. They wanted to go somewhere after this.

"Hey guys. We are going to go see our mates ok? Want to come?" Niall said to me and Claire. Claire and I are exhausted. We shook our heads to them. "We'll meet them next time." Claire said.

Niall and Harry understood and waited for us to change to our normal clothes. Soon they were following us to Claires' car. We hugged each other and said our goodbyes and went off.

I saw Harry and Niall headed to 3 people. They must be their friends. Two had brown hair and one had black hair. The two with brown hair just finished surfing and the one with black hair was just sitting in the sand and laughing at his friends.

Soon they were out of my sight and we headed to my house. Claire nudged me. I raised my eyebrows at her. "Your welcome." She said.

I still gave her a confused glance. "So...how are you feeling?" She asked. I'm still confused. But then I know she is talking about Harry. "Okay." I told her.

She looked at me with a creepy grin. Knowing she wanted me to tell her more. Soon I giggled. "Alright alright, it wasn't so bad I guess." She giggled. I wanted to change the subject before she starts making me talk more about him.

"How about you and Niall?" I asked her in a playful way. "It was amazing! That was so fun! Like seriously, and when they drove the jet skis. That seriously blew my mind!" She said. I giggled at her. She is so hyper.

We kept on talking about what happened today until we finally made it to my house. We gave our goodbyes and I saw her went off.

I sighed. What a day.