Chapter 2

HEY GUYS! A PICTURE OF AMBER IS ON THE SIDE:)

*TWO MONTHS LATER*

"Nate, stopppp" I said giggling my head off as I was pinned to the floor while he was tickling me. "I hate how you know my weakness already and we've only been friends for about 2 months!" I really didn't want him to stop though, you could see his six-pack through his shirt and his hair was perfectly messed up enough to look sexy, yet crazy at the same time. Any normal parent would kick a guy out of the house for being in this position with their daughter, yet my parents knew the relationship that Nate and I had, to know we wouldn't do anything naughty. Plus, I find him attractive, but I could never go there with my best guy friend. It just wouldn't work out.

"Oh Amber, I know so much more about you than that, which reminds me, we need to do some celebrating."

"And why is that, my dear friend, Nate?"

"Because it's officially been a month since you declared that we're best friends."

"Well, yeah, when I saw you I just had this good feeling in the pit of my stomach. Plus, running with you every day made it a lot easier to get to know you." Not to mention the fact that I thought he was drop dead gorgeous at first. But I'm not saying that out loud and ruining my pride.

"Well, I was thinking that we could go to Waverly's. What do you say?" He asked me giving the puppy eyed look.

"Wow, I really have gotten you hooked, huh? You go at least once a week now, maybe even more than that!" He just looked at me with the same puppy eyes look and smiled, knowing that I had given in.

"Well Amber, what can I say? I'm in love with that place! Plus, It's your entire fault for bringing me there on our first outing. I've become addicted to your chocolate drink!"

"Okay fine, lets go buddy. We can split the large one and get two straws like always, okay?"

"Yay! Thank you, Amber!" He screamed like a six year old.

"Hey Nate?"

"Umm yeah?"

"Can you get off of me now?"

"Oh right, sorry bout that." He said, flashing me a large, goofy, grin. "Let's go get some coffee or tea drink, or whatever that thing is now."

"Nate, how many times am I going to have to tell you that it's tea?" I asked him.

"Well, umm a lot probably, I forget some stuff easily."

I rolled my eyes at him. "Obviously." He laughed like it was the funniest joke in the world and I started to laugh at his stupidity.

"What's so funny?" He asked me. I didn't respond. I just continued to laugh while pointing at him.

"Really? I'm the funny one? Who's the one paying for our drink?" I quickly stopped laughing and he seemed to notice too because a goofy little grin was plastered on his face, knowing that he'd won that little scene. I started to run out to my car and when he caught up to me I was patting the passengers seat, waiting for him to join me. He saw me and smiled, while he walked over to my car and sat down.

"You know, you should at least tell me where you're going before running out of your room randomly, you know?"

"Why should I? If I ever get lost, you can just call me and I'll come running back. Or I can tell you my location and you can come and find me."

"I'm holding you to that, Amber."

"Alright, deal."

When I pulled up at Waverly's I swiftly got out of the car and walked into the little coffee shop with Nate by my side.