25

Dex's POV

After, the meeting I pull my phone out of the pocket and I see a message on my phone. It says. You have a voice message.

I call voice mail on my phone and I listen to the message. "I'm at the hospital." Then the message ends.

I knew that was her.

I exit the hotel and make my way over to the limo. I climb inside. "Can you take me to the hospital?"

The driver takes me to the hospital.

At 4.30 pm, I enter Cedars Sanai hospital and I walk over to reception. A nurse looks up from the computer and she smiles. "Can I help you?"

I nod. "Uh, I'm here to see Ava Montgomery."

She types something on the computer. She looks up and says. "She's in the birthing suit."

She's having our daughter?

I follow the signs to the maternity ward. When I get to the ward I walk over to the receptionist and I ask. "Is Ava Montgomery here?"

She looks at the computer. "Yes, she's in room 4. Do you want to see her?"

I shake my head. "Can you see how she is for me? I can't go in there." I take a seat and pull out my phone. I start playing candy crush on my phone. I look up as I hear a woman scream from one of the birthing suit.

It sounded like Ava.

I rise and move toward the door. I stop outside room 4. I watch as Ava gives birth to our daughter. She falls back in the seat. I move away from the door as a nurse exits the room.

The nurse looks at me. "Do you want go inside?"

I shake my head. "I don't want that woman near my daughter again. I have full custody of the child now. She was just the birth Mom."

The nurse nods. "Yes, sir." She walks away from me.

I move over to the seat in the waiting room and pull out my cheque book. I write her a cheque for a billion dollars. I call my lawyer and tell him what's going on.

Half an hour later, I see the nurse exit with my daughter. I follow them to nic u. I stand in the room with them while clean my daughter up. When she's clean they wrap her in a blanket and I take her from the nurse. I hold her. "Hey, princess it's Daddy. You're the cutest baby I've ever seen. I kiss her head."

The nurse opens the capsule and I put my daughter inside.

I'm finally a Dad. I'm going to be the best one to my little princess.

The nurse looks at me. "Do you have a name for your daughter?"

I nod. "Yes, I want to name her Faith Megan Clarkson."