15

The last two days Dex and I have been busy looking around the shops for things to buy for the baby's room. I know it's too early for us to start buying things as anything can happen in the next two months.

Dex wraps his arm around my waist. He looks at a wooden cot. He turns to me. "What do you think of this one?"

I touch his face. "Why are you asking me about the bed, Dex? I won't be around when the baby is born."

He waves his hand. "I want to get rid of that contract. The more time I spend with you; the more I realize I made a mistake drawing it up." He looks at the ground. "I know you said you didn't want to raise the baby as you had other plans for your life. I was wondering if you've changed your mind."

I nod. "I feel the same way as you. I want to raise the baby with you. I want to see the baby grow up."

He kisses my forehead. "When we get home I'll throw the contract away and we can start to have a proper relationship." He looks around for a salesperson.

A woman walks over to us. She smiles at Dex. "How may I help you today?"

Dex point the cot. "I want this cot and a few other pieces for a nursery." He pulls me into his arms and he kisses me in front of her.

He's showing this woman that he's mine. Dex is a smart man.

I wrap my arms around his neck and I deepen the kiss.

Someone clears there throat. "Excuse me, there's kids in here. They don't need to witness you two locking lips."

I turn to the voice and I see a woman smiling with her partner.

The husband laughs. "Leave them alone. We're just as bad as them. Do you remember the time we went to look-out and got caught having..." the wife covers his mouth and she turns to us. "Ignore him. He just like to spill everything to strangers." She walks over to me. "I'm Anna."

I shake her hand. "I'm Ava." I point behind me. "That's Dex. He wants to put the nursery together." I place a hand over my stomach.

She smiles. "I remember when I set up the nursery for our son." She holds her hand out for her husband and he takes her hand. She pokes him. "Justin, brought too much and we couldn't fit it in the nursery."

Justin shrugs. "I was excited about being a father. It was a dream come true to have a child with the woman I love. Now, we're here looking for furniture for the sixth. This baby wasn't planned."

How could someone stand to go through the pain of birth so many times? I think one will be enough for me.

Four boys and a little girl run over to us. The little girl tugs on Anna's dress. "Mom, I need to pee." She crosses her legs and bounces up and down.

Anna holds the girls hand and they head to the bathroom.

Dex and I continue to walk around the store. We purchase everything we need for the nursery. He pays for the items.

The guy behind the counter says. "The delivery will be next Friday between 11 and 4. Make sure someone is home on that day."

Dex nods. "Thanks." We exit the store and make our way to the car.

" We exit the store and make our way to the car

At home Dex and I enter the house. He pulls me through the house and he shuts his office door. He opens the door to the safe. He pulls out the document I signed with him. He puts a lighter to the piece of paper. "The contract is off. But, the lawyers are going to keep their copy." He puts the small fire out with water. He lifts me up and places me on his desk. He steps between my legs.

I unbuckle his pants. His pants fall down his legs. I pull his boxers down and I wrap my hand around his cock. I move my hand up and down his huge length.

He lifts my dress up and I let go of his cock. He pulls the dress over my head. He drops it on the ground. I reach for his cock. I lift my ass off the table so he can remove my boy shorts. He rips them off and throws them across the room.

I pull him closer to me. "Can you take me to the bed? This table is hurting my ass."

He shakes his head. "No, I want to take you in this office and then every room in this house." He thrusts two fingers into me.

I throw my head back and moan out. "Dex," I move my hand faster up and down his cock. His fingers begin to match the pace of my hands.

He kisses my forehead. "I'm about to come."

Me too.

He thrusts his fingers inside my core a couple more times and I come on his fingers. His penis thickens as I keep moving my hands up and down his length. He throws his head back. "Ava," he moans. He explodes in my hand.

I grab his shirt and bring his head to close to mine. I begin to kiss him.

Dex thrusts his huge cock into me. He pulls out and thrusts back into me. "Hold onto me, sweetheart. You keep moving all over the desk."

I hold onto his back. I kiss his chest. "Can you take me to the bed now? If you don't want to take me there, do me against the wall."

He places his hand under my ass and lifts me up. He keeps thrusting into me as we make out way across the room. He puts me on the ground and holds my hands above my head. He thrusts in and out.

My legs begin to feel like jelly and I slide down the wall. Dex puts his knee on the wall and I sit on it. My walls begin to close on his cock and I come. He thrusts into me one last time and his seed fills me.

Dex carries me to the bedroom and he lies me on the bed. He pulls my shoes off my feet and he gives my feet a massage. "Ava, will you come with me to look for engagement rings?"

Did I hear him correctly? Did he just ask me to look for an engagement ring with him? We just made our relationship official today.

I shake my head. "What did you say?"

He looks into my hazel eyes. "I want to look at engagement rings with you. I don't care how much I have to spend on the ring. I want the ring to fit your finger. You won't ever take the ring off your finger once I propose. We'll be in this relationship Until Death. Will you do that with me?"

I push his hands off me. "I can't think when you do that, Dex." I rise and move toward the door. "Can you give me some time to process everything you've said?"

He nods.

I look down the hall. "I'm going to spend the night in the guest room, Dex." I walk down the hall and enter the guest room. I pull the blankets back and climb into the bed. I curl up in ball and cry myself to sleep.