8.

There's no way in hell I'm going to do that. He was paid to come after me. What did he expect to happen? That he'd be able to return home untouched when he threatened my family and I.

I look at Dex and say. "I'm going to leave you and our daughter for some time. I need to end all this shit with my sister. When I return I'm going to need your help getting me out of the dark side."

He kisses the top of my head. "I'll help you come back to me. Let's get you home and then you can get ready for this mission on bringing an end to the stuff you're twin has set into motion for you."

I walk over to my side of the car and climb in. Resting against the seat I close my eyes.

Why does Christa have to fuck up my life? I've never done anything to her.

***

"Ava, we're home." Dex, shakes me.

"I'm too tired to walk." He lifts me up and carries me inside the house. When we get to the apartment he puts me on my bed. "Dex, while I'm gone. You need to sell both houses and buy somewhere else. I don't want Christa anywhere near my family and that includes you. Don't message me. Actually, get rid of your phone and get a new one. Including phone number. Give it to my Dad and when I get home from my mission I'll call you."

"Can you do one thing for me?" Dex asks. 

"I'll do anything for you."

"Stay safe and come home to us."

"I will." Looking around the room there's photos of my daughter and I together. Playing at the park. To going to the beach and first trip on a boat. "She's the first reason why I'll come back and then you're in second place."

"I love you, Ava. I understand why I'm in second position to our daughter. It's because I fucked things between us."

I place my lips on his. "Dex, we need to move on from that. Besides, lately when I've needed you, you've been here to help me and that's the man I fell in love with a long time ago." Pulling his shirt over his head I start kissing down his body.

"Stop, Ava." He says breathlessly. Placing his hand under my chin. "Are you ready for this?"

"Yes," I pull my shirt over my head and look at him. "Are you going to deny me, Dex? This is the last time we'll be together for a while and I want a lasting memory of you before I leave."

"You'll have a lasting memory, Ava." He pushes me on the bed and hovers over me. He quickly removes my pants and underwear. Dex slides his cock into me. "Wow, you are tight."

Turning my head to the side I say. "I haven't had sex since the last time we were together."

Dex stops to allow me to adjust to his size and he then makes slow, rhythmic motions with his hips.

"Harder, Dex." He does just that and slams his hips into mine, causing me to writhe in pleasure.

I am soon having an orgasm as he thrust his cock into me in a faster and harder motion. Just as I'm about to release, he pulls out.

"On your hands and knees." He demands and I oblige, turning over so that my ass is in the air in front of him. He slams into me hard and continues to do it until we reach an orgasm at the same time.

"Dex, I'm going to cum."

"Wait for it, Ava. I'm close." He continues to slam into me. "Now, Ava." He releases inside me, making me cum at the same time.

Sweat is dripping down my face and I feel exhausted. "Thank you, Dex." Falling on the bed I close my eyes.

Dex moves my hair to the side. "I love you, Ava."

A smile spreads across my face. "I love you, too." Pushing his arms out from under him. He falls onto the side of the bed. "Turn over."

He obliges and I take his cock into my mouth. My tongue eagerly works its way over the tip and edge of his dick. "Fuck, Ava, baby. That feels so good." I suck his cock as if I'm trying to pull his cum straight out of his balls. His cock starts to pulse and I intensify my action. "I'm going to cum."

I swallow every drop of his cum down my throat. After he emptied his load in my belly I hold his cock in my hand, kissing it and willing it to stay hard. Climbing on top of him I insert his cock into me, in one movement. I start rocking my hips, coaxing his cock deeper and deeper into me.

Leaning over I place my hands on the headboard and start rubbing my breast back and forth over his head. I alternated, placing each nipple in his mouth, encouraging him to lick and suck on them. "Fuck, Dex. That feels so good. Keep sucking my breasts."

I could feel his cock start to swell, and I knew he was about to cum. I squeeze my pussy as tight as I could around his cock and started pumping up and down on the entire length of his shaft. "Give it to me, Dex. I need your cum inside me now." I yell.

My tight pussy sucks every drop of sperm out of his balls, load after load of his hot seed spraying inside me. I slow my gyration.

Dex throws me back onto the bed and starts fucking me again. We screwed all night, in the shower, over the kitchen table, on the balcony with the view of the city and back in bed where we started.

I place a kiss on his cheek while he was asleep. "Bye, Dex. I'll see you when this is all over." Grabbing the bag I had packed in the closet, I walk out of the room. Gently closing the door behind me.

When I get to my daughter's door I open it and walk over to the cot. Placing a kiss on her cheek I whisper. "Mommy, will be back soon. I love you, Faith." Tears begin to fall as I walk away from my family.

As I creep through the house I grab the car keys off the hook and head towards the car. At the car I place everything into the trunk and pull out of the garage.

"Stop," Someone yells.

Slamming on the break I see Dex and he looks pissed. "Really, Ava. You were going to fucken sneak out without saying anything to me."

"Dex, I didn't want to do the whole 'goodbye.' I was happy with the way things ended an hour ago."

Leaning against the car he asks. "Did you sleep at all?"

"No," I look away from him. "I was going to drive to the lookout and spend the night there before going after my twin and her rotten family."

"I don't like the idea of you sleeping at the lookout. A friend of mine lives around the corner from it. You'll stay there for the night. I'll let him know to expect you."

"Thanks. Dex."