Chapter 1

Natsu's POV:

My week started normal enough; or so I thought, I woke up on Monday morning with the sun light hitting me directly in the face as it pecked through Lucy's window. It's as if it wants to pick a fight with me, I really didn't want to wake up. Lucy's bed is so comfy; it's like sleeping on a cloud. And I think I was having a good dream, but I can't remember anything about it besides this warm fuzzy feeling it left behind as I opened my eyes.
Lucy's room looked almost like it always did expect there were clothes scattered around it. That's not normal Luce keeps her room clean most of the time.
I try to sit up but I just now notice that Lucy is still sleeping next to me. I turn to the blonde and see her cute sleeping face. Her long hair is messier than usual and she has her arm resting in my bare chest.
And this is the moment I realized that I was naked. 'Shit, how did I end up naked in my crushes bed,' I think to myself as I try to untangle myself from her.
I finally succeed and pull back to covers to find some clothes. When the blankets were peeled off I now could see that Lucy was also naked. 'well that explains the cloths all over the room, but what happened last night.'
I try to stand up; but before I can Lucy's arms wrapped around my torso.
"You were great last night, I don't think I can walk today." She whispers in my ear seductively.

And then I woke up for real. "Shit," I said out loud. Mating season is starting.