Chapter 14

Natsu's POV:

As the light shined through the window  that I felt completely giddy. I had Lucy in my arms, her back facing me, and I was laying in the most comfortable place in the world. Her bed. Her breathing was a huge comfort, however her ass pressing against my lower region was not. And I didn't want to move and risk waking her up. It want worth it to fix my problem. I was just going to have to wait for her to wake up normally.
The only problem with that is, I'm bored. 'Jump me in my sleep,' said the slutty Lucy inside my head. 'No,' I thought back.

I need a distraction.

My first thought is Lucy's hair. All tangled around my neck and hers, that could be one thing I could probably play with without waking her up.
I begin gathering up all the strands of her golden locks and brushing through them with my fingers. It's so soft, like happy after a bath.
Carefully I started weaving the strands together into a long braid, just like how Ezra used to wear her hair.
She had forced me and Gray to learn how when we were younger. And to this day it is the most useful skill she has ever taught me.
Since Lucy grew her hair out longer I had a lot more to work with. By the time I had finished her alarm clock went off and she began to stir.
Stupid alarm.
" Good morning," she mumbled happily as her sleepy eyes slowly opened.
" happy Wednesday," I replied with before leaning down and giving her a light kiss on the lip.
If only I hadn't lingered, she head butted me as she jolted up.

"CRAP I FORGOT ABOUT BRUNCH." She said as she leapt over me onto the floor. She races over to her dresser and changed right in front of me, adding to my already pent up sexual frustration. She slipped on a flowery sundress. Why a sun dress it could have been anything but a sun dress, now she looked more like a queen. And I wanted to rip it off her and ravage her on the spot.

She grabbed a pair of sandals and her purse and ran right out the door while shouting, " I will be back later Natsu."

Instantly I felt the pain of her absence. It was like I had just repaired a window in my heart only to have a kid throw a ball into it. I had to follow her.
I looked down and my pants to see my erection at full strength.

I will go after her after I relieve myself.