chapter 20

Lucy's POV:

The moments of last night real through my head as Natsu bagan to stir in his sleep as we spoon. The feeling of his hand on my bare skin. The sound of us knocking stuff of my bedside table as we made our way to the bed. His passionate kisses down my jawline and collarbone. The heat that came off of him drawing me in.

Wait no I can't think about that now I got to get ready. But I really don't want to move. Natsu's arms are wrapped around me and I don't want to wake him. But Mira will kill me if I'm late for the performance today. Slowly I unwrapped Natsu from around me and went to take a bath.

As I soaked my body in the steamy water I couldn't help but think about how cute his face was while he lay sleeping in bed and how excited he is going to be when he watches the performance. The girls planned a show to give our thanks to the guys of fairtail. Even though Canna is probably doing it for the money. Supposedly elfman is trying to convince the guys to have their own little Thank you for the girls, but I don't think that will happen.
As the water began to lose it's heat and my finger for pruny I got out off the tub and wrapped a towel around my body and hair before going to the kitchen to get breakfast ready.

To my surprise Natsu was up and filling a plate with freshly baked pancakes. He noticed I came in and gave me a happy smile as he flipped another cake in the pan.
They weren't perfect, a little lop sided and burnt a little aroun the edges but they weren't terrible. I ate a full plate, ana Natsu look happy that I was eating his creation.
After breakfast was all eaten up I sent Natsu to the shower to get rid of the smell of sweat and sex and I pulled on the outfit the me and the other girls will be wearing today. Very skimpy and I would probably be arrested for wearing this out in public so I slipped on some sweat pants and a hoodie on top.
Just as Natsu was getting out of the shower I pulled my hair into my normal ponytail.
As Natsu came out, towel around his waist he gave me a feather light kiss on the back if my neck before getting dressed so we could head to the guild.