chapter 25

Natsu's POV:

Lucy began to wiggle out of my grip. Wincing as she edged closer to the edge of the bed. "Must get to the shower," she mumbled to herself as she began to pull off the cover. But I moved faster.
In a fluid motion I scooped her up in my arms and right to the bathroom placing her gently on the toilet as if is were a throne and turned on the water to start filling the bath.

"Natsu what are you doing," Lucy exclaimed as she covered herself. Bruises in the shape of finger and hand prints covered her along with hickys, bite marks, and seman.

"Luce, I'm so sorry for last night. I completely lost control of myself. Seeing you on that stage flaunting you body like that in front of all those men, drove me off the deep end." I sighed," then with the lap dance. I was so turned on I just had to release. Instincts took over and; God I didn't even care of you enjoyed yourself."

She pulled me into an embrace, "Natsu my goal was to get you to jump me like that."

I froze with shock.

"Well maybe not as hard or as long, but don't feel guilty it was something I wanted and I the only thing I would change is to remember it all, because im positive that I blacked out during it."
She then put her mouth on my ear and breathily stated, "and of I wasn't so sore from last night I would have pounced you already, your sexy when you apologize."

My member rose and I could smell her arousal but now is not the time for that, she deserves a break from my stake. And with another swift movements we were both in the tub.

"You got to bathe me this week so now it's my turn to repay the favor."