Chapter 4

Natsu's POV:

Lucy pats my back as I empty the contents of my stomach into her toilet. Each time she does my skin tingles with warm and I have come to the conclusion that I had died from the pains of mating season and alcohol poisoning and the person behind me is the angel that is going to lead me to heaven.
And I vomit again.

When I finally finish Lucy continues to rub my back. It is very soothing. "How are you feeling big boy," she says softly as her fingers draw circles on my back.
I give her a thumbs up and rest my head on her thy.
Damn I've missed her; and she was only gone a day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Pew; Natsu have you been having around Canna all day, cause you smell like a train car full of wine was poured on your head," Lucy comments as we are still sitting in the bathroom. And I nod my head as if to signal a big 'YES I WAS HANG OUT WITH THE ALCOHOLIC WHOSE DRINKING PROBLEM HAS A DRINKING PROBLEM.' My stomach has finally settled as she try's to stand up, but my arms are wrapped around her legs to keep her close.
"Natsu let go of me," she says as she attempts to pry me off of her smooth calfs.
"No Luce, please don't leave me," I say out loud before my brain can register that I had; damn I'm still drunk.
Lucy blushes,"I'm just going to get your soap so you can take a shower. I will be right back."

After the grand magic games I have come accustomed to stay over at Lucy's for sleepovers. I stayed over so much that Lucy just cleared out a drawer and told me to keep my personal things like clothes and soap in there so it wouldn't be laying around the apartment.

I try to stand up but the alcohol has disoriented me so much that I can't even see straight and I fall back on top of Lucy.
" I see you probably can't even shower alone at the moment," she says as she wiggles out from under me.
She helps me back up and helps me get into the tube.
"Okay, Natsu can you strip off all your clothes, except your boxers? I'm not going to leave you alone tonight because of how drunk you are so I going to bathe you." She is talking to me as if I was a child, but I do what she says and take off everything except my underwear.

She leaves the room for a second so she can get my shampoo and body wash. When she comes back she turns on the water and grabs the detachable shower head to get me all nice and wet, my boxers cling to my erection as the warm water cascades over my body.
As soon as I'm all good and wet, Lucy squeeze sleep some shampoo into her hand and starts massaging it into my hair.
It feels so good, each time she skin brushes against mine it's like a warm campfire has just been lit.
When she finishes with my hair, she gets a washcloth and squeezes some body wash into it before she begins to rub my back, arms, and chest with it.
Damn I wish this would never end, or I was sober enough to remember this in the morning.
When she finishes washing and rinsing me she helps me to my feet and sits me on the toilet. She grabs a towel and begins to rub my hair with it as my magic starts to dry the rest of my body. Soon I am all dry.

She leads me back to her room and lays my down in her bed tucking me in.
"Get some sleep Natsu, I am going to shower and then go sleep on th-" before she can finish I have grabbed her and pulled her on to the bed.

And then I passed out.