chapter 37

Natsu's POV:

The rest of the afternoon Lucy's gang of woman dragged me around town to order food, cakes, banners. Brought me to the church to get a priest and a location and had me and the rest of the guys at the guild tailored for suits.

That evening all those menial tasks were worth it.

The entire guild was gathered at the cathedral dressed in formal attire, the girls standing on the left of the priest, and me and the guys; gray, Elfman, Gajeel, Jelall (who in retrospect I have no fucking clue why he  was here), Laxus, Bixlow, and Freed on the right.

The merry chattering stopped when the door opened and the music started playing.

Everyone looked in utter shock as Guildarts started walking down the aisle "why the hell is everyone at the church?" He asked before Canna dragged him by the ear back out the door.

The sound of her yelling could be heard through the thick stone walls of the church, before she came back in and re took her place, her hair slightly out of place as if he had ruffled it before the screaming.

Finally the doors opened again and the music started, Lucy looked like a fallen star as she walked down the aisle, escorted by the destruction magic user and ceremony commenced.

After the wedding everyone was making merry at the guild hall. Guild hearts began talking very drunkenly and loudly to me and my groomsmen, "So Natsu, why did you decide to bite the bullet and marry that lacy girl anyway, no one explained it to me. Did you knock her up?"

"Actually yes I did," the entire guild went silent.
Then exploded with excitement. More drinks were being passed around.

"Damn Natsu, did you not use protection or anything, damn I bet she is good in bed," Guildarts slammed another drink, "the nerdy girls are always the best in bed, it's the imagination they have boys, the imagination that is fueled by the books they read, always giving them new things to try." He let out a laugh, " and the fact that she had a killer body doesn't hurt either."

I was getting angry at his comments, no one should talk about lucy like that, or girls in general in that sort of way, "can you please not talk about my wife like that, it's none of your business about what we do in the bedroom."

He must have heard the bite in my words because he backed off about her, "alright, but I bet your glad about those sex education lessons I gave you boys when you where younger."

It was at this point Lucy walked by with more cake for everyone, " actually Guildarts after having a long conversation with my husband on his own knowledge on the subject of sex I found it to be severely lacking so you must not know how to satisfy a woman if you gave such piss poor lessons."

Everyone again was silenced by Lucy's comment, and she continued walking as if it was the most normal thing in the word to say, all the girls applauded, except for Erza who was missing from the occasion along with Jelall.

And as the stunned silence decrease I continued watching my wife as she put a piece of paper on the board grabbed some cake to go and walked back to me as if to say let's get some privacy.

As we walked home I asked her about the paper she left on the board as she happily replied with, " it's an advertisement for a real sex Ed class I will be teaching at the guild every Wednesday afternoon, someone needs to teach people the right what to do it?"

And with that I gave her a kiss on her brown as we walked the rest of the what home, our matching rings gleaming in the star light. Hers a golden dragon wrapping around her ring finger a red gem in the middle, and mine a golden key a pink gem in the same place.

The End