chapter 31

Natsu's POV:

Why the fuck is Erza trying to kill me. She has threatened​ to kill me on multiple occasions before. I believe she started threatening that when I was twelve, but I've never taken it seriously before.

If Lucy, my sick mate dragged herself out of bed and ran all around town to warn me it must be serious.
Without warning I scooped her up in my arms and started running, as far out of town as I good in the span of 30 minutes before the jostling and speed started to make lucy sick. All the way down to my cabin.

It has been about a good long month since I had last crashed here. A fine layer of dust had begun to pile up on my furniture and there was the faint smell of moldy boxers because I hadn't been here to do laundry.

But, of course the smell was to much for Luce when mixed with that stomach bug of hers and she bolted to the toilet the moment I put her down.
Instinctively, I followed her to rub her back as she emptied the contents of her stomach.

As soon as she finished up, wiping her mouth as she stood before making her way to the small love seat in cabin.

"I think we are a safe distance away from the angry Erza now," Lucy said with a small layer of exhaustion in her voice as I too a seat next to her. A cloud of dust erupted in a tiny cloud as we both sat on the small sofa.

"Mavis-fucking-Vermillion Natsu when what the last time you cleaned this place,"  Lucy said as she tried to fan the dust away from her with her left hand, her right one resting on her stomach.

"It has certainly been a while. Why is Erza wanting to kill me, I didn't blow up the guild hall or anything like that."

Lucy gulped as she reached into her pocket and pulled out a white stick that closely resembled on a found on the floor a a filthy woman's restroom the one mission I went on and the guys room as out of order. "She is mad because we didn't use protection," Luce said as she handed me the stick.

There was nothing special about it it was just a white plastic stick with a glossy window in the center. Across the window we're two lines.
"I don't see how a stick can help explain why Erza is raging right now Lucy," I said to her as she dawned a look silently screaming that she might need help from the gods and face palmed so hard that a slight red mark appeared on her forehead.

"It's not stick Natsu."

"Yes it is, is short and hard, and I'm pretty sure if I try to I can break it."

"Don't break it you idiot, it's a pregnancy test."