Chapter 6

Natsu's POV:

I woke up the next morning with a god awful taste in my mouth and a really bad migraine. Damn I fucking hate this time of the year.
I expected happy had dragged me back to our place, but to my surprise I was back in Lucy's bed holding on to her for dear life. I backed away from her enough to see she had slept the entire night on top of the blankets. And worse of all she was half naked.

What did I do last night. Oh god please tell me I didn't... Oh shit I'm an idiot. Drinking mixed with mating season was a horrible mistake. I might have; stop it Natsu probably nothing happened.
I sit up and I now noticed that I'm only in my boxers. Time to panic.

Just as I'm about to jump out the window. A huge wave a nausea hits me and I jump over Lucy and make a b-line for the bath room.
As I'm knelling in front of the toilet, purging what ever is left in my stomach, I start to hear Lucy wake up.

"Natsu, are you ok in there?" Why is she so considerate of the guy that raped her... Probably. Damn I really need to find out what happened last night.
The door opened and she comes in and immediately starts rubbing my back. It feels so good. "A bad hangover is what you get for getting that drunk last night," she says as I finish up my vomit fest.

"Hey Luce, what happened last night? I don't remember anything past getting in an argument with Cana."

She blinked at me before she burst out laughing. "Well I wasn't there for all of it. However you and Canna were arguing and then you shouted 'DONT DISRESPECT FLAME KING NATSU DRAGNEEL," she did her best impression of me before she started laughing again.
Damn her laugh is so cute.
"Then I dragged you back here and you showered and passed out in my bed."

"So I didn't do anything that might make you hate me forever?" I asked nervously.

"Of course not you idiot, you were a basically perfect angle last night. Minus the all night bear hug that prevented me from showering."
I sighed in relief, I didn't rape her. She then began to stand up," alrighty well I'm going to make some breakfast while you relieve yourself." And as she walked out of the bathroom she turned around, looked me dead in the eye and said something I never thought I would hear my Lucy say.
"Oh I forgot to say wood morning."
Then proceeded to go into the kitchen and I was left in the bathroom to get rid of my massive boner.