chapter 24

Lucy's POV:

I was sore all over. Damn I underestimated that boys stamina. I bet I can't even walk today. And the worse thing is that I feel so sticky from the sweat that coated me and the blood from where he bit and of course from the juices that have undoubtedly soaked into my matress  by now.
At least Natsu wasn't having those weird erotic nightmares at the moment.

I tried to shift a little to get out from under his weight but every movement hurt and I still felt his length inside me.
Slowly I pulled it out trying my best not to wake him. But every movement hurt. I winced as I finally unplugged myself. Putting my damp hands close to my face to look at the goo spreading between my fingers. The clearish liquid the consistency of mucus linking my fingers together. In the light of the morning shining in through the window i could make out a light red color mixed in with the clearish white. No doubt from my hyman tearing.

I cursed silently to myself as I tried to get out of bed, but my muscles screamed at me in protest. Not wanting to move.
I was still really exhausted but if I didn't get cleaned up I probably wouldn't be able to go back to sleep. And the hot water might help with the soreness. And perhaps Natsu will be up by the time I'm out and I can replace the sheets.

My stomach growled as I was finally able to put a foot on the ground.
Shit I'm hungry.
I haven't eaten since pancakes yesterday morning.

At least I think it was yesterday.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Natsu's POV:

It's a dream again, always the same dream. The real Lucy in my arms as the fake horny Lucy said across the room. The only difference was this time she was dressed.

"My job here is done."

"What do you mean?" I murmur as I pull my Luce closer to my chest. 

"You've accomplished all your goals, I can no longer bug you this year." The dream Lucy stood up from her chair and straightened her dress. Keeping her back to me.
" You can still expect to be extra excitable for the rest of the week; however you will have full control. Until next time Natsu." And she faded away. Gone without a trace. And I woke up.