chapter 33

Natsu's POV:

"NATSU, you got me pregnant this baby is yours." And everything went still. The breeze coming through the window stopped and the flames beginning to surge around me in my anger were drowned.

A dad.

I am going to be a dad.

I could see tears beginning to well up in the corners of my mates eyes.

" I understand if you don't want to keep the baby Natsu. I really do. If you want I will leave you alone and you will never hear from me ag..." The look on my face must have been one of pure horror when I heard those words exit her mouth. I had pulled her into my chest before she could even finish her sentence.

"What would ever make you think I wouldn't want this Lucy," I could feel her tears soak into my shirt, "I want to start a family with you Luce, why would you ever I would send you away like that?"

She began to shake slightly, "I love you and I love children. You having my child is like a dream come true.

"I know it might not be the right time, or the right order of things. I was going to marry you long before even considering children." I began stroking her hair and rubbing her back in little circles trying to calm her down. " However I would gladly raise a baby with you Lucy."

She wrapped her arms and legs around me and let out a sob of relief I to my shoulders.

And I continued to whisper sweet nothing into her ears as she finished crying in attempt to comfort her. When she finally calmed down enough to sit her down next to me. She looked let directly in the eyes and whispered softly, "what did I do to deserve you?"