Chapter 9

Natsu's POV:

"Are you okay, cause it looked like you were having a nightmare?" Lucy said as she sat on the bed next to me. I sit up and start rubbing my head as if I had a headache; which I do have.
"It was nothing to worry Luce, just a bad dream." She gave me a worried look before putting her hand on my free one.
"Alright, but just remember if you ever need to talk to anyone, I'm here."
She began to move her face closer time mine, are lips getting dangerously close. But before she could close the gap her phone began to ring. Damn it.

She pulled away," I should probably answer that,"  and just like that she walked away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lucy's POV:

Stupid phone, who would be calling me on my day off. I picked it up and looked at the caller ID, Erza was calling. She usually never called unless it's an emergency or she needs something.
I answered the call, "Hello."

"Hey Lucy, how is Natsu doing?"

So she is just worried about her teammate, how sweet.
"He's fine, just a bit hungover."

"Lucy I want you to be really careful around Natsu this next week."

"Why? Is there something wrong with him?"

"Lucy it's dragon season."

Before I could ask her what that was there was a big crashing sound on the other end of the line like she was being tackled,"Erza are you ok?"
It sounded like someone on the other end picked up the same phone.
"Don't worry Lucy, Erza is fine," it was Mira talking now," just don't question the next week and get a piece of that ass." And with that last word Mira hung up the phone leaving me very confused.