chapter 21

Natsu's POV:

When Lucy and I arrived at the guild she gave me a feather light kiss on the cheek before darting around to the stage dressing rooms. I didn't mention the sweat pants and oversized shirt she wore today, probably to hide the hickys I made on her the last night.

For some reason there was a sign outside the guild saying that only those 18 years and older were a loud in today. Gramps had said that Mira was planning on a surprise and now I can only imagine it being something so sinful that Satan would judge it.
The curtains were closed but behind them came sounds of preparation and I wonder what filthy thing Mira was planning.
I doubt Lucy would want to have any part of it. Perhaps she went behind the scenes to try to persuade Mira out of her scheme.

A big burly hand patted my back and I winced as it made my vest rub against the scratches on my back. "Look at you being a real man and showing up to work during this time of year," Elfman declared loud enough so the guild could hear it.

I had barley sat down at a table when the lights went out around the guild. And a single spot light danced on the stage as the curtains drew back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lucy's POV:

"FIVE MINUTES TO CURTAIN CALL. Everyone finish up getting sexy so we can strut our stuff," Mira announce ad I began stripping off my sweats. The other girls were already in there skimpy outfits. Mirajane and Lisanna we're waiting for us to finish stretching and fixing our hair. Levy, bless her heart, looked done with everyone and like she just wanted to curl up in a corner with a book and ignore everyone.
Juvia looked so nervous, Erza, it looked like, was giving her a pep talk.

"Juvia listen if you want Gray to notice you you have to play hard to get. Strut your stuff out there. But don't hover around him. You still have to show you are interested, so this is what you do." Erza began whispering in her ear.
"Everyone on stage now," Mira yelled ushering us onto the platform.

Here we go I guess.