chapter 30

Lucy's POV:

Our touching moment ended when Erza pulled away," I'm going to kill him," She stated as she requiped into a set of armor; the blade she was polishing earlier gleaming brightly in her hand against the harsh artificial lighting of the public bathroom.

"Erza your joking right?" I say finally as I finally begin to snap out of my panic. Mira seems to have tensed slightly at the red heads words.

"On the contrary Lucy, I'm dead serious. Natsu is a dead man walking. I told both the boys when we were younger that I would be the first to have children. And I don't like being wrong." Erza remarks as she makes her way to the door.

Before she can even reach the handle Mirajane is on top of her. Pulling her by her hair. Causing Erza to turn around and hit her with the but of her sword.
Mira began to shift into her Satan soul form.

And the brawl begins.

"Lucy go find Natsu and get somewhere safe Erza isn't kidding. She wants blood." 

As fast as lightning I pocket the test and bolt out the door and down the street. Even from blocks away I can still hear the fight.
I banked right and left looking for pink haired idiot. I don't dare call out his name out of the fear Erza will find us as we run.

A few blocks later and I finally spit him coming out of a jewelry store. And I am barely able to stop myself just before I run straight into him

The second he see me he shoves whatever he purchased in his pocket, "LUCY... Is something wrong you shouldn't be out of bed when your sick." He says with concern as he rubs my back as I lean over ,hands resting in my knees, panting.

Fuck I hate being pregnant and I'm not even at the worst part yet.

I'm barley able to get a few select words, "Erza... Wants... Kill... You."

The sound of a building being destroyed echos throughout magnolia.