chapter 22

No one POV:

The men in the audience went quite as the curtains opened to reveal seven pole extending from the stage to the ceiling and six heavenly figures standing besides them.
As the lights switched on illuminating the women it was clear to them that they were about to witness the girls pole dance for them.

And what surprised them the most was that they were doing this willingly.

Music began playing and the girls began spinning around the poles in only their underwear, all of them matching. Mira really seemed to have gone all out on this preformance.

Cana and Lisanna where the farthest back moving in sync with each.

The next two closer to the front was Erza and Juvia on the opposite sides of the stage. Juvia wore a look of embarrassment but Erza made up for her lack of confidence.

Up at the front were MiraJane and Levy; leaving the pole dead center empty.

The older men were now crowding the stage leaving Natsu, Gajeel, and Gray behind in the back. All looking flabbergasted at what they were witnessing.
Laxus was sitting back and looking amused as if he knew what was going to happen next.

Just as the girls began to climb up there poles, fog began to role onto the stage as tiny fireworks set off at the edge of the stage. announcing the entrance of the girl on the seventh pole.
She slid down the front pole like a sexy fire man twisting along the cool metal shaft like an acrobat. Her long hair pulled back in a ponytail.

It was Lucy.

As she hung upside down from her pole. She untied a sash from around her waist pushing off from the pole with her feet and flipped over the swam of horny men.
Mira and Levy followed as the three girl headed for the back of the guild toward the dragon slayers.

Gray got the message and made his way closer to the stage where the others started throwing  money at the remaining four girls. Leaving the men alone with the ladies that had there full attention.

Lucy wrapped the sash around natsu's shoulders as she sat on his lap. He was already as hard as he could be.
Mira did the same to Laxus. And Levy to Gajeel.

As if they were all a synchronized unit they began to give there respective male a lap dance. Their hands gliding over the men's chest as the sat up and down on their laps inching closer to every males favorite part.

Lucy began to slowly strip off Natsu's vest, but he couldn't take it anymore.

He scooped her up in his arms and started running towards her apartment.