chapter 26

Lucy's POV:

Natsu reached for a bottle of vanilla scent soap and pour some on my head, gently messaging my scalp with his fingers. The scraping of his nails felt like heaven. With his hard body behind me in the tub I can hardly think straight.
It doesn't help that the water is warm enough to where I would get light headed if I even attempted to stand up. So here I sit in the lap of the dragon slayers as she massages and rubs my body all over.
His rough, calloused hands gently rubbing various soaps and ex exfoliants into my skin, washing away all the sweat, blood, and seman from the previous night.

The bite marks and hand prints have already started to fade,like. However, the hickys will probably past a day or two.
Good, that way he can have a reminder of the night we had.

Despite the heat of the water soaking into my muscles, they still hurt like hell. We tried so many different positions last night, most of them I had only read about in the smut Erza "made" me read.

Natsu continued rubbing circles in my back with his thumbs and I let out a low purr. Gods I could get used to this.

He growled back in response and started humming the tone of song the girls and I pole danced to as he got out of the tub.

"Where are you going?" I inquired as steam rolled off him as he dried himself.

"Someone's got to wash those sheets and I'm not letting you move a muscle today. Just relaxing for a little while longer and I will make some breakfast and clean up." He said as I watched his bare ass strut out if the bathroom.

He has never looked so hot. Gods damn it. First he gives me the greatest back massage of my life and then offer to clean my house. If he keeps it up I am going to jump him.