Honeymoon (surprise extra chapter)

No one's POV:

Natsu crossed the threshold of Lucy's apartment, his new wife in his arms as they laughed quietly to themselves. they were laughing at how much their lives had changed in such a short time. Less then two months ago they were too shy to even admit they that had feeling for each other. Then the mating season begun and nothing gets in the way of hormones.

Lucy held onto his neck as she rested her head on his shoulder. She looked around the apartment, at the place they would be leaving a soon as renovations on cabin had finished and it would be ready for a family to move into and not a half crumbled pile of broken wood with some furniture inside.

Her husband carefully placed her on the bed, reminding him sleep every second to be more careful with the love of his life after the news he had received that morning. He placed gentle kisses on her lips, before he began move along her body. He moved to the nose first placing a soft peck on the tip of it as his hand found itself resting in the arch of her back. Then he kissed her forehead, longer then he had with the other kisses as his free hand found itself lost in the braid lacing from the crown of her head all the way to the dimples in her back. When he ended the kids he placed his forehead where his chapped lips had been.

He had always done that, even before they were together. He did it to show his love for the woman he now proudly called his wife. Whenever they had gotten through hard times or a battle that was almost to close to call. He would find her just to show her how much he loved her even when words escaped him.

His hand traveled up her back and found it's way to the zipper that kept her in the dress that she had walked down the aisle in that afternoon. Her fingers moved along his chest as she slowly unbutton it as well as the vest, just so she could feel his bare skin beneath her fingers.

Her breath hitched as the white silky material slid from her chest exposing her erect nipples to the air, that was already beginning to heat up between them. She brought her lips to his in a silent command to continue as the fabric coving his chest was removed.

With care he pulled the vale, that had been carefully pinned to the top of her head, away and placed it on the dresser before he knelt before his bride. With almost shaking fingers his hand traveled up her leg, to the gaurder that held her stocking in place. As he removed the shear cloth from her pale skin he left a trail of kisses, and proceeded to do the same to the other.

Her breath hitched as he brought himself to his full height. The tent in his pants had been pitched and she was greatly anticipating unwrapping it like one of the wedding gifts that the guild promised them.

Natsu's lips would themselves resting on her neck as she reached up to undo his belt. His hands removing the rest of the dress from her as the layers of fabric pooled itself on the floor. She let out a soft moan when his lips found their mark. His hand beginning to roam to the peeks and valleys of her chest.

He sucked on the small scar he had made on her the night he had completed the mating ritual, and she let out sounds of ecstasy as his hand squeezed her unnaturally sensitive mounds. Heat building in her center as his left hand found it's way into her tangled braid, pulling on the strands slightly as he found a good hold.

She was still struggling with his belt as he mouth started to wander again, down her neck and to her chest where he began to suck on the nipple that had been starving for attention. Lucy wanted to scream as his tongue licked the hard point of her breast; his teethe grazing it ever few seconds.
Her hands had to leave the task she was working on just so she could keep herself up right on the bed. Her core was throbbing because of the way he touched her. She didn't know how long she could go without that heat building inside her being taken care of. The sheets Bellow her we're beging it soak up the juice leaking from her opening.