chapter 23

No one's POV:

Lust filled his eyes as he slammed Lucy against the wall of her apartment. Her legs wrapped around natsu's waist as his hands roughly groped he ass. His mouth leaving large red marks on her neck.

She moaned loudly as he found a sensitive spot at the junction where the neck and shoulder met.

And he bit down.
Marking her as his own.

His own hard member was rubbing against her entrance as he began to rib and burn off the small shreds of fabric covering the female.
His fingers leaving small bruises along her pale skin.

She looked into his eyes only to find they weren't the bright loving onix she has come accustomed to. But they were an animalistic bright yellow. His pupils were slits as he slid down his pants. Slamming his erect member into her vagina.

She let out a scream of pain as the force of that action shattered her hyman. Her fingernails ripping into the fabric of his vest as he thrusted in and out of her. Not even giving her time to adjust as he let out sound of pleasure.

Blood and other juices dripped out of her and onto the floor as he had her against the wall. Banging her hard enough that photos fell off there hooks on to the floor.

Her hands pulling his hair as he buried his head in her neck; biting, sucking and moaning at his leisure as he released into her. Sending several streams of seman into her uterus. Stars clouded his vision but he still craved more.

He carried her to the bed and flipped her over on her hands and knees as he began thrusting again.
Not even giving her time for a breather.

Her breathing was ragged as she released the male not giving her a break as he stuck a finger into her back entrance.
She gasped with surprise as he released in her again.

Juices pouring out of her as he pulled her hair and kept going.

It was almost as if he had found a unlimited source of energy.
He just kept going. Pounding into his exhausted partner to the point where she had passed out from the lack of energy in her.

The sun began to set when he was finally finished. Seeing double as he released his seed once more into the sleeping blonde. His breathe ragged as his body shook before he himself passed out without the energy to remove himself from his partner.