Chapter 19

Natsu's POV:

The sun once again shown through Lucy's bedroom windows and with that dream I had last night I welcomed it in as I slowly opened my eyes. I must have gotten all tangled up in the sheets last night cause I felt the pressure of most of them in my arms. To lazy to lift up my head from Lucy's pillow to see what she will probably tell at me for later I glimpsed across the room at the figure sitting in Lucy's writing chair, who was staring directed at me.
"Good start on the tasks at hand big boy, but it's not even close to being over with." The figure was my Lucy hallucination.

Why this figment of my imagination continues to tournament me is beyond my guess, but since she was here now it means I am still asleep. Or at least halfway to waking up.

"You still have to mark me Natsu. Until then I am still not yours," The naked dream girl purred.

"Shut up, I will mark her when I'm good and ready." I mumbled to her as I tried to cover my head in the blankets. but something is directly under my chin, making it very difficult. "By the way, good job on the wet dream this time. They are getting more and more realistic."

"Oh that wasn't a dream hot stuff, and you better get to marking me soon, or else your instincts will take over. Now that they have had a taste. They won't stop until they get their fill."

And just like that the apparition of Lucy disappeared as the morning sun finally hit the far wall if Lucy's bedroom.