Chapter 7

Natsu's POV:

Who would have thought Lucy would make a penis joke so openly. She must have a really dirty mind.

I walk into her kitchen and sit down at the table as she stands in front of the stove flipping pancakes like a pro.
Still only in what she slept in. I am putting in all my effort in trying not to get hard again. And I am also failing, so it's a good thing there is a table here.

I keep looking at her back as she is turned away from me and now that I'm more awake I notice the big bruise on the small of her back.
Please tell me I didn't do that.
I also notice two hickys on her neck.
I think I remember doing that.

She sets a big plate of pancakes in front of me. "Eat up," she says as she goes back to making more.

I wolf them down before she even set her much smaller plate on the table.
"Thanks Lucy, your cooking is alway so great."

We sit in silence for what felt like an eternity as she ate until my curiosity got the best of me. "Lucy how did you get that big bruise on your back?"
She stopped eating for a second as if to think of the right way to answer my question, "I got it one the solo job I went on. It's no big deal." She took another bite and swallowed.

"Luce I don't want you going on jobs alone," I said flat out.

"Natsu, I'm not helpless I am very capable of completing a job on my own."

"I'm not saying you not capable," I say as I begin to lean over the table as if to emphasize my point.

"Then what are you saying?"

"I wasn't there to protect you. Lu.."

"I don't need protection."

"Lucy shut up and let me finish talking."

"Make me," she says as if to challenge me. And I'm not sure if my next action was out of instinct, anger, of sexual frustration; maybe it was a little bit of both.
I grabbed one of her bra straps, pulled her toward ma my face and kissed her.

It was a short, but sweet kiss that frankly I did not want to end, but it did its job and got her to stop interrupting me. "Lucy I don't know what I would do if I lost you. You are one of the strong and bravest women I know. I just want to make sure nothing happens to you."

Her face was just about as red as Erza's hair after I said that. Finally she got up, leaving her half eaten stack of pancakes, and started heading towards the bathroom. "I'm going to go take a shower," is all she said.