Chapter 4

Park Ji Hyun POV

I looked up and saw....

BTS.

Yes, BTS in front of me. In the cafe. Where I work.

I was panicking so badly that I nearly fainted.

"Oh, hi Ji Hyun, you work here?" Jin asked sweetly. No wonder why people call him the mom of BTS.

Obviously...

"Yes" i said with my head down.

"please order, there are still some more costumers waiting behind" I continued trying not to look obvious that i'm having a heart attack right now.

"oh yeah yes"

After that embarrassing conversation they ordered A LOT of drinks and food.  How come they don't get fat like me! I get fat even if I just eat a rice, A rice.

/////

After they finished all my orders and stuff, I served their bunch of desserts to them.

I was actually peeking at the side. I admit that they are really weird. 

Like seriously. No one in the world can beat their weirdness.

J hope doesn't actually seem as bad as Eun Mi. He's actually quiet funny.

(After they finish their bunch of dessert)

BTS were about to leave when they spotted the tips box in front of me.

"You made really nice hot chocolate, i'll give you some tips" Jimin said winking his tiny streched eyes.

Wow, what a flirt

Then the rest joined in.

"You are my hope!" J hope said giving me a cheeky smile stuffed some money in.

"Swag" Suga said and did the same.

"Jimin got no jam's"

"I'm the golden mankae!"

And lastly Kim Taehyung.

He was about to put 1 won into the tips box when he stopped and looked at me. Yeah 1 won.

"Neh, your bubble tea sucks. why would they even give you tips. Bye nerd" he said with a smirk and with that,he walked off.

Rude little pig

"Jerk" i muttered under by breath.

"What did you say!?" the annoying voice appeared again.

UGHHHHHHHHH! Why does he always have to appear.

That little piggy jerk is pissing me off!

"Nothing.." I said giving him a fake smile holding back my ready-to-much fist.

/////

Kim Taehyung POV

OMG, This is the best bubble tea ever! I would totally buy this everyday from now on.

Everyone was leaving and everyone was giving tips to the nerd.

Like why would you. Were the kinga's.

Its right to give but...... i'm showing how to be a kinga.

Act cool Tae, act cool.

I pretended to drop in some tips and said rude things to her like the bubble tea sucks which is obviously never going to be true.

I heard her muttered jerk under her breath but I just like to tease her so i pretended again.

So fun teasing a nerd people!

I have a plan for tomorrow on school now hahahahahahaha!

calm down Tae, you do this all the time!

Whats with all the excite.

Chill, Chill........