Chapter 35 (Pt.1)

Hello people!

I'm finally back from hell! Living in a dorm full of insects with no water and 100 mosquito's surrounding you was horrible! Thank goodness i came back and here I am continuing my book. If this chapter didn't make any sense to you then it may be because I lost all the ideas during my camping trip but if it does then great! Have a good read and thank you for the SURPRISING 364 notifications! Seriously. Wow!

Enjoy and remember to vote and comment!

P.S- THERE ARE SWEAR WORDS WRITTEN AT THE END!

/////

Park Ji hyun POV

I woke up in darkness.

I feel nothing but a rope squeezing my body tight. The door opened and a person walked in. I couldn't see who was it. My vision was blurry and I was dizzy. The man walked in with a gun and knife.

I regret my decision. I'm in serious big trouble.

_______Last Night_____

After school, I went back home and right away for my prep. weirdly, I didn't see Taehyung anywhere today. Usually he would be beside me or with BTS but he's nowhere to be seen today. I guess he skipped school.

After finishing my home works, I made my way to my closet, took a pair or long sleeves, black ripped leggings, sweater, green parka, socks, scarf and my only brown ankle boot.

After wearing those, I tied my hair up into a ponytail and went off to the school gate to meet Minhyuk.

//

On the way, I texted Taehyung 50 times to say i'm leaving. I had no reply's or anything. Is something wrong to Taehyung? I knew there was something wrong with his expression yesterday when I said to him that i'm having a dinner with Minhyuk today. I waited for his reply as I stared out the window of the bus.

What a day......

//

"Hey" I waved at Minhyuk who was wearing black jeans, white sweater and black coat outside.

"Hey!" He waved back as he walked towards me.

"You look great! And mature" I complimented.

"You too, casual and simple. I like it" He said back. I was shocked. I thought his dress well meant to wear a dress with a pink coat and a purse. Look's like I was wrong with his thoughts.

"So where are we going for dinner?" I asked excitedly. I could already see that Minhyuk is spotting my excitement with his smile.

"Were going to somewhere" He said with a cheeky smile. That phrase disappointed me right away.