Chapter 41

AN- Hello! I said I was gonna update today so here it is! It's nearly midnight here so if there's any mistake, I'll fix tomorrow. Thanks for the votes and comments! Pls vote and comment more!

Hope you enjoy!

/////

Park Ji Hyun POV

Light...... I finally see the light. For all this time it felt like decades of years already even though I think it was just a day or two of darkness.

"Killed.....again" I spoke gently. Those words came out of my mouth automatically. So this is what happened behind al of this. But..... who's Lee Minhyuk?

Before I could make a move and sit up, the white curtains slid opened and there revealed my stupid, dumbass boyfriend Kim Taehyung with his head wrapped. I looked at him and my eyes became teary. I'm just so- so.......touched.

"So-"

I was squeezed. Squeezed so tight.

By what?

By the warm arm of my boyfriend. He wrapped his strong arms around my neck and pulled me closer not caring whether there are people watching or not.I hugged him back slowly with my weak arm and smiled as a few drops of tears rolled down my cheek. This feels amazing.

Amazing to be safe with my boyfriend. In the hospital.

I wanted so say something but he stopped me. He pushed his head into my neck and hugged me tighter. Okay..... now it's killing me.

"Uhhh.... Tae-taehyung?" I patted his back. "I need to breathe!" suffered for a moment.

He leant back and went dumb for a moment. I laughed at his silliness but hat smile faded away when I saw gauze on his head. I feel more guilty now. I feel like a hundred stones slowly stacking up on my heart.

"Your finally awake.." He looked at me with a slight smile. There was not enough time when tears dropped from his eyes.

"Don't cry...." I said as soft as could be. I bring my hands up to his cheek and wiped his tears out with my thumb gently. I looked at him with sadness washing over me but with a large amount of guilt inside me. He brings his hand up to my hand and held it tightly as he looked into my eyes deeply and sorrowfully.

He sniffed and I sniffed.

Well, this is getting kind of awkward...

"Okay now, let's get happy and cheerful cause it's getting awkward," I said with a smile. He smiled back and rubbed off his final tears.

"By the way, I misssssssssssssssss you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much Ji Hyun, soooooooooooo much. Even though you're just beside me, I still can't live without your voice and those shimmering eyes..." He said suddenly said. I giggled at his cuteness before replying back.

"I miss you tooooooo~, you know I nearly forgot you were bea-"

"WHAT!!!!!??????? Are you okay? Did you loose your memory?! DONT YOU DARE FORGET ME!" HE grabbed my shoulders and looked around me checking.

"I would never forget you and yeah I am hurt, can't you see this?" I pointed at the gauze around my head too.

"haha.....yeah..." he scratched the back of his head.

"Oh um........ What happened to me and you in the hospital?"

"Well.... uhh. So, I and you fell into the pond in the park at midnight and we end up banging our head." He hesitated for a moment before speaking.

My heart drowned a bit. How can he lie to me?

"Then who's Lee Minhyuk?" I asked trying not to sound too sad.