Chapter 36 (Pt.2)

Hello people!
I'm finally back after 1 week of studying! I have finally finished my test today and I scored 95/100 !! Thank you so much for the votes and comments.
Important: please read the new story teaser for Familiar! Just to say, I changed the story Or a else Ill Kiss You into Familiar and twisted the story line. Please read it again cause there's a new story line!

Enjoy and remember to vote and comment!😊

-A

P.S- a lot of swearing!!

/////

Park Ji Hyun POV

I blinked twice to now my blurry vision away. In my sight, all I could see is a man with a pistol on one hand and a gun on another. Who is he?

I don't remember anything from last night. All I know is that I went out with Minhyuk for a dinner but how come I end up in somewhere while being tighten? Is it...perhaps.....Minhyuk?

As he walked over my vision was getting clearer and clearer.

He was revealed. Fucking bullshit.

Why?

"How's your sleep sweetheart?" Minhyuk asked as his index finger traveled down my face. Yes it was Minhyuk. It was him that kidnapped me. Its him that lied to me about everything.

"Fuck off. What do you want" I glared as I wiggled to get his dirty finger off my face.

"Woah girl, don't be so harsh! Let me answer your question: I.want.you" he smirked and lean back as he walked around me. Asshole. Don't you dare touch me.

"You seriously have the guts to do this. I thought you were a nice guy but not anymore. You a shitty motherfucking Cow!" I cried with a cut on my heart. Why are people so ruthless on this world? From killing my parents to killing me? Is there anything that makes you people hate us?

"Sure I am. Can't believe you really thought that I was a nice, soft heart-ed 'prince'." He said as he played with is pistol.

I scoffed. "Since when did I ever think that your a 'prince'" I rolled  my eyes. "Instead of that, you more like a old rat full of disgrace that still uses pistol as this time!"

He laughed at my words. What a cow.

"So you were basically lying to me about everything? Friendship, confession and the invitation?"

He shrugged and laughed. "Yeah so what?" He shot me a glare.

"Why? Why are you doing this!" My face was slowly getting softer. This has been one of my questions to all the criminals and murderers. What is the reason behind all these crimes and mistakes they did?

"Because I want to!"

"Why do you want to!" I responded back with a shout.

"Argh! Stop asking you bitch!" He slapped me.

Yes, he freaking slapped me. No one has slapped me before.

"Why would I tell you why?! Who are you to me to tell you everything!" I pulled his own hair and groaned in frustration. I watched him carefully as he walked around me. My cheek was as red as apple. It hurt like hell.

"I'm helping you! Why are you making a mistake that you will regret!" I cried.

"Regret? Ha, how funny. Why would I regret my choices." He scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Fine then, I've helped you before, don't regret your choice of what your doing now you old rat" My hot tempered attitude is back now. I hate it when people deny the truth.