Chapter 39

Surprise update people!! Hope you enjoy!

Remember to vote and comment!

/////

Kim Taehyung POV

My eyes opened one by one. I woke up hearing a beeping sound and looked around. 

Hospital.

Right, I'm in the hospital. I felt a hand. It was holding me tightly. I remembered what happened last night. It was a horrible experience. But here's the thing:

Park Ji Hyun is in coma and I know that she's in more trouble in the future.

(Last night)

As soon as we arrived at the factory. The cops were preparing their suit and guns. I was going to run in but the leader stopped me. Sweat was pouring all over my face.

This is the feeling. The feeling like you're about the loose another person that you love the most in your life. My life has always been like this. When something good happens, god always decides to destroy in a horrible way.

First, it was my dongsaeng sister that just disappeared suddenly in the middle of the day. Police have ben trying to solve the crime but there is just no final conclusion to that crime. My parents have even invited one of the best detectives of the world to find out how. No one, nothing. That the conclusion.

And now, it's Park Ji Hyun the girl that I have decided to spend my rest of the life with. 

On the other side, the smart chicken was just standing there playing with his fingers. I don't even know why he is here if he's just going to play with his tiny fingers and be like: you-bitches-do-all-the-work-and-I'll-just-chill-here. I rolled my eyes.

//

Minutes past and the cops are ready to barge in like hungry children craving for food.

"Hey!" I turned my head to where the voice came from. A gun and a chest protection thingy were thrown my way. I caught it and looked ta the cop who thrown it.

"Wear it in case," he said and walked away. 

Trying to act cool? Nah, Kim Taehyung would always be the coolest alive. if I'm dead, my son or daughter would be.

Bruh, why am I comparing my coolness to cop hats looks like a pro. Maybe I'll be com one and I'm gonna be as cool as him.

I wore my suit and reloaded the gun. The sound of the gun just gives you those feels. An indescribable feel.

Wow.... Am I about to act out a drama scene or what? It's like being the drama now. I feel like Song Joongki from the drama' Descendants From the Sun'. Saving your girls in an abandoned place.

I daydreamed for a few second before a hand flew over my head. Which..---whacked my head.

"Aish! Yah!" I turned around to see the smart chicken dressed already looking at me with his brows raised.

"Stop daydreaming about being in a drama or whatever and save your so-called girlfriend which would be mine very soon." He said. 

My head leaned forwards and my brows moved together blinking several times. "Excuse me, what did you say?" I put my hand behind my ears.

"I said to stop daydreaming, go save your so-called girlfriend which would be mine eventually!"

Did I even say that out loud?

"Yes, you did stupid." Chicken cut in. I shot a glare at him.

My mind turned to his line again. I snorted and smirked. "Well see about that." I said and left him.