Chapter 29

Park Ji Hyun POV

Ever since that day if tragedy happened, the relationship between me and Taehyung has gone really awkward. And when I say awkward I mean hiding from each other, looking away an not saying anything.

Let me tell you what happened on that day:

//

"Yah! What the hell was that!"

"Trying to save you from that blond beast I've there"

"Wha-? Who's the blond beast?!!" There was no answer.

I was soon dragged into the car and driven home with not a single word coming it of my mouth after I asked about that blonde beast he's talking about.

//

So yeah, that's what basically happened. Quite boring right? I don't expect anything more actually.

"Ji hyunie~~~ What are you doing~?" Someone sang next to my ear. I tuned around to see Eun Mi staring at me weirdly.

"O-oh! Nothing. Just day dreaming"

"Day dreaming while you stab your burger into a million pieces?" He looked at the burger then me asking me to stop torturing it.

I looked down at my un-eaten burger already Broken into pieces of meat and crumb by my fork. Poor burger to be served to me...

"Yes really." I rolled my eyes.

"Are you day dreaming about your future Prince Charming huh??!" She did an amazed shock face.

"Yeah, I am so dreaming about the 'prince charming' of mine" I scoffed.

"Ok! Let's go back to normal. Got something to tell your BFF here?" I smirked. I think she thinking dirty about relations and stuff again.

"Oh yes I do!-But I don't want to tell you." I said happily then seriously.

"Mm~~ Tell me" Eun Mi rubbed his head on my shoulder while she pouted.

"Do you?" I asked smirking. She gave me those unique are-you-talking-about-Jhope eyes. They are very unique since you can probably see words written on her forehead when shes giving me those eyes.

"What do you think? Of course dummy" I rubbed her hair cheerfully.

"Mmmm! Stop it! But I do....." She gave me a cheeky smile.

"Tell me all girl. Tell me all." I looked at her sheeply while I took my tray and cleaned it.

"What about your thing?" She linked arms.

"I'll tell you later" I said and sighed.

She crossed her arms and looked at me with a 4 year old angry face.

"But I want to hear it know.....!" She whined.

"Not now"

"NOW!!! Now, now, now, now, now!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I tried to shut her up but after all, I made her scream which......guess. Everyone was looking at me.

"Gosh! shut your friend up! your ruining my ears!" Dorsey yelled across the tables.

"If you don't want to hear then shoo!" I shooed her while Eun mi is still yelling like a mad woman.

"I want to sit since i'm the queen! Do you think you little nerd and your stupid friend there can boss me around? I don' think so. Please think of your position before speaking duff " She scoffed while swaying her hair around trying to attract the boys around her.