Chapter 5

Narrator POV

On the next day, Taehyung decided to make this day the worst day of her life.

he went to school early and guess what, he hacked opened Ji hyun's locker.

What a hacker.....

Anyways, her took all her books and then poured yogurt, milk, soda and even some worms.

Taehyung did this just to tease her and show that what will happen if you call a kinga a jerk.

kim Taehyug POV

After pouring all those stuff in the nerds locker students starts to come in.

I quickly stuffed her memo books into my bag and ran off to the back gate, around the school and walked in like nothing happened.

Stupid idea right? I'm a alien.

I greeted bangtan and pretended like nothing happened. I was laughing inside of what the nerd Ji Hyun's reaction will be.

Damn,so exciting!

I was still laughing inside when I heard a scream coming from the hallway where the lockers are.

I bet it's Ji Hyun.

I rushed through everyone and laughed at her. Look at her all covered with yogurt and milk.

pfffttttttt! hahahahahahahaha

Park Ji Hyun POV

I was walking to school tiredly today cause of the work and HW i had to do at 1 am today.

"Hi Ji Hyun!" a voice traveled across my ear. I turn around and see Eun Mi running toward me.

"kaja, lets go to school together!" she said happily and skipped.

When i walked in the hallway, i saw some people covering their mouth and nose. I wonder whats going on.

Suddenly i smell a disgusting smell that smells like rotten egg mixed with worms.

"I ran to my locker with Eun Mi and say my locker leaking white goowy stuff.

"OMG" me and Eun Mi said in the same time.

I slowly walked over and opened the locker then SPLAT!

yogurt and milk all over my precious uniform. i can even feel worms all around.

wow, now I smell like shit.

"Ji Hyun!" I heard Eun mi shout as she ran over to me.

She quickly took her tissue box and started whipping by disgusted face.

I feel so glad to have a friend like with me by my side. No. Actually my best friend.

"pppffftttttttt hahahahahahaha" I heard someone laugh.

I turned my head around and saw the male donkey laughing like a idiot.

"Did you do this?" i asked trying to hold back by tear from the students around that are laughing at me like a idiot too.

What a great 2nd day of Seoul High!

"What do you think, who else dares to do this in school only the kinga's can, which means it includes me and that means yes!" he said and continued laughing.

"Shameless pig-face jerk" i muttered.

"Kaja Eun Mi, lets not face these stupid peoples" I said to Eun Mi while lowing my head trying to avoid the laughs around me.

I was about to leave the mess area when I got stepped on the foot any the heel of n high heel.

" oh look who's on front of me, poor little girl all covered with yogurt" Dorsey the donkey said standing in front of me like a model as if the school is a walkway or something

Stupid

Her 2 little rat helpers were just laugh behind standing like they had a broken leg.

" yeah, poor me" I said sarcastically and walked through them.

" are you okay?" Eun Mi asked with a very worried tone.

"yeah i'm fine, just need to change to my p.e kit.Please excuse Mrs.Kim for me" I said and asked.

"k"

and with that i ran to the toilet and changed into the p.e kit.

Kim Taehyng POV

I was still laughing when someone smacked my head.

"what happened!" Jin shouted at me like a mom

"nothing really, i just poured so yogurt and milk into the nerd Ji Hyun's locker" I said and shrugged

"why did you do that!"

"She called me a jerk yesterday so I a.k.a the kinga decided to take a revenge on her"

" Just because of that, doesn't mean you can do such nasty thing to a girl and which is a new student?!" Jungkook snapped in the conversation.

"wow wow wow,so basically because she called you a jerk and she doesn't know that your the kinga, you made today the worst day of her life?" Suga said in a monotone voice.

"yeah, whats wrong?" I said looking innocent.

"you better start learning your manner, even kookie have better manner the you" J hope suggested.

[A.N-This chapter is pretty long and btw the next chapter will continue whats going on right now. Thank you for the votes and please stay tuned for the future things that will happen!]