Chapter 13

Park Ji Hyun POV

"whyyyyyyyyyyy????" Eun Mi whined and pouted.

Since yesterday, Eun Mi begged me to go to the trip with her. She sended emoji's and did aegyo's. They actually make me want to go more but I just cant.

"Please? Pretty please???????" She begged with puppy eyes.

"Please stoop Eun Mi, your wanting be to go now!" I begged her back

"Then go!"

"But I just cant!"

"Is there something thats blocking your way? You can tell me. I'm your bestfriend!" she said.

"It's just- ughhhhhh, i'll talk to you at lunch in the rooftop" I said

"But I want to hear it now!!!!!" She whined like a baby.

"Eun Mi sto-" I was going to walk away from her when someone actually pulled me away from her.

That guy or women (rarely) is wearing a hoodie. I couldnt recognise him until I heared his sound. Yes it was the rich jerk.

"Want do you want" I said and tried to wriggle my hand of his grip.

"I need to talk to you now" He said and dragged me harshly once again.

"Stop-it, It-hurts" I stopped him

"Listen to me" He shouted.

"I'm sorry but I dont want to and since when have i decided to talk to you since the words you said to me yesterday"

He stopped and looked at me. I feel pittiness in his eyes.

"See? i'm going and dont disturb me AGAIN" i said and stopped away.

"If you dont listen to me then i'll post this picture on the school website!" He yelled.

What picture? Is it a emabrassing picture? ugh!

I walked back to him.

"What picture" i crossed my arms

"this" he said and showed me a picture of me drooling on his shoulder on the day we got locked.

"And so what?" I acted brave.

"So you dont mind? Ok then, I'll post it now" he shrugged and scrolled his phone.

"Wait!!!!!!!" I yelled

He stopped his action and smirked at me.

"Fine fine fine. When where. Make it quick"

"4:30pm , school gate" he simply answered.

"Ok! i'll go. Dont you dare to show that picyure to anyone or else i wont go" i warned him and ran of to class.

/////(In class, just before class starts)

"Did you see that! Taehyung, your most popular boy just dragged you by the hand!!!!" Eun Mi sqealed.

"Chill Eun Mi, its not like were ever gonna be friend and stop thinking the impossible" I stopped her

"Who knows? Hate turns into love...."

Really...

"Where did you learn that?" I asked

"on whattpad?"

"You should really stop reading fanfictions about EXO Eun Mi. They make you drool over the group insane! Have you seen your room? Full of EXO posters and albums!"

"When your madly in luv with a complete stranger, you'll turn like me" she winked.

"impossible" I said and the class started.

/////(Lunch, on the rooftop)

Eun Mi followed me to the rooftop after we rushed our lunch cause she's so desperate to hear why.

"Are you sure you want to hear the reason. I'm affraid that once I say the reason to you, you would leave" I asked.

"Dont think negative Ji hyun, you'll always be my bestfriend no matter what you did. Now tel me the reason!!!!"

She's really good at cutting drama. A sad emotional drama could've been written then her cutting the scene with her desperation.

"Even if I cheat on you?" I asked on purpose.

"I'll think about that but I know your not the kind of person that does that kind of thing so I trust you"

"What is it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"She yelled.

"Fine, fine! its-

Her head nodded when I said it.

"its-"

nod

"its-"

And nod

"Its what!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"ItsjustthantIcould'ntaffordthepaymemtforthetripbecausei'mpoorandIstill havetodoparttimejobstosurvive!" I said in one breath.

Eun Mi started at me in a unbelieved face. Yeah... She propably shocked about hearing what I just said.

"So now you know why, please stop begging me cause I feel like I owe you alot" I said slowly trying to cut out her blank stare.

Eun Mi looked at me and blinked. Once and twice.

"Iii'm ss-orry for a-asking you" she shuttered as she continued to stare at me in disbelive.

"Its ok..."

"I could pay for you! It not like a big amount to me! Since your my bestfriend, i am willing to pay for anything that makes you happy"

That speech touched my heart. The most touching sentence ever to be spoken to me.

"No Eun Mi, its not a big amount for you but its a big amount for me. I remember what my mum said before she left me. If you want to recieve something, then you will have to give something that woths more then the thing that you recieved" I grabbed her hands

"Your mother died?" She asked me with a shocking face.

"Not only my mother but my whole family, so now I live alone in a small house at the egde of the valley next to the school"

"uuu-uhhh......"

Shes speechless.

"Its ok Eun Mi, I will still have to tell you one day so today isn't a big deal right?" I tapped her shoulders to not make her think to owe me a lot of things.

"Ji Hyun, I will always welcome you to my house and treat yourself in there like your home to cause from today on, your my sister-friend"

A.n- sorry if you guys are waiting for the Taehyung X Ji Hyun conversation but I think this chapter is a bit long so I decide to write it on the next chapter.

Please vote and comment too!