Chapter 30

A.N- PLEASE READ!

Thank you very much for the 8.9k reads! I really appreciate the votes and positive comments! But I would like to say that if you would like to comment, please DO NOT SWEAR because I just feel like I'v been cursed because of a book and it doesn't feel pleasant.

Thank ya! Have a good read!! ^-^

/////

Park Ji hyun POV

"Hello Ji hyun, remember me?" The man asked.

.

.

.

.

.

...

I looked at him curiously scanning from the tip of his head to the end of his shoe. Do I know you?

"Sorry but, do I perhaps ....... know you?" I questioned.

"You do but you might have forgotten after 13 years apart" He shrugged and looked down.

"13 years!..........that's long" I was shocked. I had a boy-friend or not 13 years ago when I was 5 and now i'm 18.

I studied his face and my memory for a while until he woke me up.

"Can I come in or.... do I just stand in the rain" He smiled bitterly at me pointing at himself.

"Yeah! yeah, please do come in" I welcomed him in was water dripped all over the floor.

He left the drowned flowers on the table and took of his jacket.

"Do you perhaps want some hot chocolate or tea?" I asked as he squished the water of his shirt and jacket.

"Yeah, chocolate please" He said politely. His voice actually sound quite familiar too me but instead it was like deeper and lower.

"Here" I gave him his chocolate. "Here" I handed him the hair blower afterwards. "This may be faster" I smiled.

.

.

.

.

There was a moment of awkward silence.

"How do you know where I live?" I asked awkwardly.

"My dad's a police officer so yeah..." He answered while playing with his fingers.

.

.

.

.

.

"Nice outfit!" He said while he drank the chocolate  looking nervous.

"Thanks" I was wearing a black hoodie with white leggings. The weather is getting colder now since it's near October already. Yeah I know right? Time flew fast!

"So........ Could you please tell me in detail who your are and who you are to me?" I asked.

"So... Basically, we were childhood best friends when we were 4, you and I was like glued together which meant that wherever I go, you will always be there or wherever you go, I will be there." He explained.

"But how come I don't remember you?"

"Because I left at the age of 5 when I had to move to France for my parents business"

"Oh...So that's why..."

"But do you remember the promise said before I left?" He turned to me.

"No....... Did I say something stupid?" I asked