Chapter 9

Park Ji Hyun POV

The class was boring but I still had to concentrate to keep my scholarship.

"Zico.....awesome.........AOA....sexy............Tzuyu......successful.........EXO........fabulous"

Yes, we're currently learning about Kpop right now which I now a lot cause of my fav group. EXO.

Damn! They're just so handsome. I wonder how god created them.

"Ok class, there's going to a be a paired project about kpop. You have to research the about the history of Kpop and the most successful and the most unsuccessful bands" the music teacher explained.

"Can we choose!" A girl asked excitedly.

"Taehyung oppa !"

"Jimin oppa!"

Girls started to scream their names.

"Silent! I will choose. Eun Mi with J hope, Dorsey with Jimin ........ And lastly, Ji Hyun with Taehyung" the teacher said.

Eun mi stated at me with a worry face and so did J hope but to Taehyung

"No!!!!" Both of us roared.

"Yeah, Ji Hyun doesn't wan to be with Taehyung. Can I please?" A girl suggested to the teacher.

"She's right, I don't want to be with a lazy pig like him that's leaves everything to the other person. Can I please change Ms.Lee?" I begged her.

"Yah!!"

"No and no unless you want to loose your scholarship cause this is a serious project" the have me a are-you-sure look.

I don't want to losses my hard worked scholarship so I could only accept the fact that I'm going to work with pig face.

"Class dismiss, no more arguing about partners" Ms.Lee said and left us packing out books.

"Looks like both of us are going to have to suffer through this project" Eun mi appeared and sighed.

"Yeah...." I sighed as well.

///// ( After break)

"No! She started it! Shepoured milk onto my table!!" He lied to most most unbelievable lie.

"Lier, you started it. You keep on kicking into my chair and it's pissing me off and since when did I have milk on my hand before ever today?" I debated back.

Here we go again another stupid argument because that arrogant guy kept annoying me.

" Enough! That it, detention after school for 3 hours!" Mrs. Choi roared and all of us went silent.

That was freaky...

"Ne......" We both answered and gave each other death glares before sitting down.

///// ( after school )

"Gtg" Eun mi said and pointed to J hope that was playing with his phone at the school gate.

I understand, same feeling here...

"Bye" I waved

I was about to step out if the school gate when someone pulled me hardly by my backpack.

I stumbled back and fell on the hard ground.

"Yah! Ouch..... Why did you do that!" I yelled at the only person. Pig face.

" Did you forget that we had 3
Hours of detention!" He's asked.

Oh yeah, I have totally forgotten.

"No...." I lied

"Then why are you walking out of school" he questioned me.

"Cause ummm... I wanted to buy some snacks in case I starve?" I answered wishing he would believe me.

"See? your shuttering, such a bad actress" she scoffed.

"As if you can do better" I rolled my eyes. So stubborn.

"Let's just get in, I don't want to be late" I said and brushed past his muscular shoulders.