Chapter 20

Park Ji Hyun POV

As soon as I rushed into the toilet, I changed back to my cloths with my glasses. That was totally embarrassing.

I am not ever going to go to the beach anymore wearing a bikini suit. I regret.

"Par Ji Hyun!" I heard Eun Mi shout.

How did she know were I am, yeah obviously she knows. Were best friends!

"yeah?" I walked out wearing all my cloths.

She looked at me in shock.

"What-are-you-wearing. Its summer and your wearing like its winter in Antarctica!" she scanned my from the top of my head to the end of my toe.

"Nothing, I JUST DON'T WANT TO SHOW MY BODY AGAIN!" I kinda yelled. She sighed.

"Its alright Ji Hyun, Bikini's are made to show that girls have better bodies then what boys think! If you don't believe them search about bikini online" she said while she placed her arm around my shoulders.

"You should also change know, its getting dark and your in a hotel only wearing bikini" I said and looked at her. Not the breast but to give her a idea of what I mean.

"Gosh Ji Hyun! your so protective like my cousin! BTW it's only 12:00 pm in the afternoon." she said .

"Just get changed" I said and pushed her into the toilet blocking the door not letting her out until she's changed.

//

"Where should we eat!" Eun Mi asked.

I shrugged.

"Italian? French? Korean? street food?"

"Street food!" I imminently shouted.

"I knew you would like street food" she laughed.

//

"Ahjuma! one Bokkeum and one tteokbokki please!" I shouted.

"ye"

"So how is it playing with BTS especially in J hopes team?" I asked teasing her.

"Nothing special, it was quite boring"

"So you want something special?" i asked with a evil face.

"NO!"

"Then how about the feeling of 7 hot boys drooling at you when you your towel dropped" She ased back smirking.

"Really? Hot boys? you call BTS hot boys? come on. they're more like skunks" I rolled my eyes.

"Especially Kim-Tae-Hyung" I added.

"You know, enemies turn into couples right?"

"Yah!"

"What! I didn't say that the 'couple enemy' is you and V? Or do you"

"Please..... Him and me? impossible outcome. Do you think the revenge and money wasting on him was all a joke? N-O, no" I said emphasizing the word no.

"But you know, who knows? you guys might be a cupid match?" She shrugged and twigged her thumb.

"One day it mig-"

"One bokkeum and one tteokbokki" The ahjuma said and served it.

"Shut up Eun Mi and eat"

wow...... It looks amazingly delicious.... I'm probably drooling now.

"Close you mouth before a fly flies in" Eun Mi snapped me out of my food land day dream.

"Or are you thinking about V?" she wiggled her eyebrows.