Chapter 22

Park Ji Hyun POV

"Now class, were going to continue our history topic"

Yes that is right. The fun has disappeared. Were back to our daily, school life.

"But before we start, I have some new seating plans"

All of us groaned.

"I hope i'm withTaehyung oppa"

"NO, he's mine!"

"Oh shut up, only I have the right to sit next to him"

"Be quiet! Stop arguing or detention"

The class went as silent as an falling feather.

"Dorsey with Sung Lee, Eun Mi with Hoseok, ...... and......"

Skip Skip Skip and Skip. 

There was only to people left. I looked around to see who wasn't called yet. I was Taehyung.

"And finally, Ji Hyun with Taehyung" 

"What?!" I imminently stood up making all eyes on me.

"Ji Hyun! This is for your own good" Mrs.Kim glared at me.

I had no choice but to sit back down. I looked at Taehyung who was still sitting on his old spot giggling.

How is he even giggling when you had to sit next to your worst enemy.

"And, there will be another new transfer student joining us right now" Mrs.Kim added

The class volume suddenly raised up.

"Will it be another nerd?"

"Or possibly a hot guy?"

"Or 2 hot guy?"

Seriously, these girls just cant stop blabbering about how hot guys are and how they melt hearts. Are they like addicted to guys?

"Please welcome the new student" Mrs. Kim said and the door opened.

A familiar guy stepped in. He had a cut face and is quite tall.

"Anneonghaseyo, Minhyuk imnida" he bowed.

Girls started squealing crazily but I ignored them. That guy looks so familiar........ That face with those small little details........ It's that guy that bought me the extraordinary ice cream!

"Please take a seat" Mrs.Kim asked.

"Ye"

"Sorry but Can I sit next to that girl? I only know him in the whole school" he said pointing at me.

"m-m-me?" I pointed at myself.

"The hell?!"

"Her again?"

"Did he seduce him already?"

Here we go again. Girls talking about how I seduce boys. So babyish!

"Yes you may, Taehyung please sit at the back seat for today" Mrs.Kim ordered Taehyung.

Taehyung looked at The Minhyuk guy with the word disgust written on it. I can feel the tension.

He scoffed at banged his stuff on the back seat which made everyone jump a little.

"Hi" he waved at me.

"hi..?" I answered.

////

"Damn you lucky duck! you got to sit with another hot guy" Eun mi came chaining our arms.

"Please stop talking about hot guys again. I'm sick of hear 'Hot Guy's' "  

"Ok.... But you are! look at you. Taehyung then Minhyuk. Isn't that lucky??"

"Seriously stop. I don't believe in hot guys ok? They just use their appearance to attract people but they are heartless"

"Wow Ji Hyun, your very grown up" 

"Yeah"

I looked over to the canteen and saw a whole bunch of girls surrounding a table. I walked over and saw Minhyuk crowded by stacks of heart shaped presents.

"Wow, impressive on the first day!" I muttered to myself.

I looked to the other side which there was BTS sitting on the table lonely only with Dorsey beside them. Oh..... Poor them.

BTS was looking so sad. A poker face with no feelings. At All. Where all the happy feelings gone? Jealous of Minhyuk?

Ha! your busted!

"Look at you so lonely..." I acted sarcastic in front of Taehyung.

"Stop hurting my Tae Tae" Dorsey knocked me with her filthy hands.

"Non of your business so shoo"

Dorsey flipped her hair and walked away poshly.

He looked up and glared at me in annoyance.

"What now?"

"Chill bro, it's just for this day" Rap Monster patted on his back.

"That disgusting new kid had just took all our fans" Jungkook whined.

"Kookie! manners, he older then you and he's new so respect him" Jin Said to Jungkook like a mom.

"Ji Hyun!" I heard a voice call me.

I looked back and saw Minhyuk pointing at me while the others looking at me weirdly.

"She-sh-she;'s my girl-friend"

And with that, everyone was shut down. Even Me.

/////

A.N-Sorry for the short chapter again..... It's pretty late now.