Chapter 49

Okay since i haven't updated for 3 months, heres's a 3000 + word count chapter.

Sorry for nor updating again. (lol every chapter)

Enjoy, comment and vote if you like!

/////

Kim Taehyung POV

What a week.

Got the 2 bitches sorted and Ji Hyun is actually doing great in the hospital. Very stable and has actually woken up already. Although she can speak, she falls when she walks, I think the sudden pressure and the drop when she let go has affected her brain and her mental health. That's all I am worried about.

I am currently sitting on the sofa next to her while she eats her Kimbap. I cannot believe how crazy my last senior year was. Last year was just cliche, clicks and chicks, grades and attention then year ends, however, I found a perfect girl this year and apparently had her nearly killed or dead for like 3 times. 

I know

It's crazy.

I was picking on my nails when I feel a stare coming from Ji Hyun. I looked up to see her staring at me with her mouth full of food.

I smiled in cuteness and pinched her cheeks.

"Yahhhhh, you should do that a lot more. Definitely cute for me," I said while playing with her cheeks.

She made a grumpy face and lightly smacked my hand off her face. "STAppppppp!"

"I was just staring because you seem very VERY zoned out. Like since I opened my eyes, the first sight was you looking at the floor too. Is it like there's a hot chick painted on the floor or something? Maybe I should check..." She said swallowing in her food.

I chuckled at her reply. "I was just picking my nails....by the way, do you remeber what happened before you had to be in coma again?"

She hesitated a bit. "Yeah I do... why?"

She was sweating for some reason, her eyes were looking places to places.

"Okay then, since you say you remember, why don't you tell me what happened?" I questioned her. Her eyes enlarged.

She was biting her nails when I leaned closer to her face. His head moved in a circular motion, avoiding eye contact with me. 

When she finally looked at me, she let go a big sigh and put both hands on my shoulders to push me back.

"Look Taehyung, I am very tired right now and all this happening. I really don't want to talk about cause it's just stupid how people can create all this ....shi...stuff  for such stupid reasons like how they like you to the point where they think they can get away for murdering," She said. I laughed internally imagining how Yomi and Dorsey watching 'how to get away from murder' then planning in a dark room calling everyone to see if they like to join the drama.

"What are you giggling about?" She asked me.

I cooled myself down, "Oh nothing, by the way, you can check out tomorrow and go back to school. Don't' forget that its finals next week and -"

She sat up immediately with her eyes wide open, "SHIT I FORGOT."

She turned her head to me with hope in her eyes. "What, wae?". Not expected, she turned all soft, pouting and using her eyes to make

 me do something again."Can you pleassssssse go and get by books for me? I really need to study. Pleassssse?" She asked in a cute tone.

"Wowwwwww Ji Hyun, is this all your holding my hands and acting cute for?, damn I thought it was a special treat since you made me risk my life like 3 times" I looked at her, tightening the grip with her hand.