Chapter 16

Kim Taehyung POV

This is so comfy, the smell of cheap perfume. This is like heaven.

Wow.

Wait.

Cheap perfume?! No no no no! I don't remember that Ji Hyun's smell is cheap perfume! It was rose. I remember from the day when we got locked.

I opened my red and found a pair of dark small eyes staring at me like bacon.

Her face was round and her lips we're stretched.

No.

This is not Ji Hyun.

Ji Hyun has beautiful gleaming eyes with a perfect diamond shaped face and gorgeous pumped lips.

Did I jut describe her as an angel?

My sight was clear. It was DEFINITELY NOT Ji Hyun. It was the girl I rejected when she begged me to sit next to her.

"YAH!" I roared.

All eyes were in me.

"Oppa, calm down. I'll take a good care of you" she tried to ouch me and winked but I pushed her away.

"Don't-touch-me" I said the three words clearly.

"Oppa, don't be mad. I'm way better then Ji Hyun right?" She blinked for several times.

Ew and no.

I just rolled my eyes since I don't want to loose any fans.

"Oppa dont go! I love you!" The girls overreacting. I'm only going to walk to the other side and shes acting like shes in a love story drama.

I looked around to search for Ji Hyun. She was sitting next to a nerd girl.

I stomped towards her and shaked her shoulders harshly.

"Yes?" She opened her eyes like a lost puppy. It was so kawaii!

"Why did you ditch me?" I asked angirly.

"What what?" She asked

She's probably not awake yet

"I said, why did you leave me with that clingy girl! I told you that I want all by my side from the start if the trip to the end of the trip!" I yelled.

The nerd girl was awaken by my tell so as the student around. So was the students around that area. Luckily, we(class 3-D) was sitting at the back to the plane with no strangers.

"Oh yeah, cause that girl just appeared on my seat so I let her stay there since she begged as you never said that I have to be with you from the start and the end of the trip" she explained.

"That's because partners are suppose to be together an that doesn't mean that you can just ditch me and leave me with another girl?!"

"I did that cause I didn't want to sit with you too and wait" he said and took out her phone from her backpack.

She showed me a picture of me sleeping on her shoulder with my mouth slightly open.

"Oh look at you~ look at those chubby cheeks! See who's the one that's 'drooling on someone's shoulder' " she I'd the bunny ear.

"How dare yo-" before I could curse at her a attendant lady sent be back.

"Sorry sir but were going to land so please go back to your seat" she said to me sweetly as all the attendants do.

I just smiled and went back to my seat.

//

Park Ji Hyun POV

"Mommy! I got A+ for my test!" I ran to mommy for a hug.

"awww, look at my beautiful, smart daughter" Mommy said and hugged me tightly.

My mommy, the most beautiful and kindest person on Earth. Beautiful eyes and face.

I was having the best dream ever on the plane when someone shaked my shoulders furiously. Yeah, weird right? Best dream on the plane.

I opened my eyes and saw Taehyung standing with his hand crossed and had a mad face.

He kept arguing about why I left that girl with him and why I shouldn't do that. Why does he even care and why would he want his worst enemy to sit next to him.

Its just weird of him to do that.

Usually, he would push me away or say some mean things tome abut this tme his so clingy to me like am I your girlfriend? If not then stop being clingy to me cause I dont like clingy boys too.

I can feel tenstion between us. We had lazer's coming oit of our eyes trying to kill each other.

He was about to curse at me when the attendant asked him o return to his seat. Luckily hat attendant was here to stop Taehyung just at the right moment or esle we'll be bickering right now.

Finally peace has returned...

//(After check in to Gangneung, otside the airport)

"Listen! We are going to the hotel now cause it's late already and sleep with your chosen partners please. The key room would be handed out so be patient." Mrs.Kim explained and we headed of to the hotel.

On the way to the hotel, Taehyung sat with BTS and Eun Mi sat with me. Theres like a world war 500 going on between Taehyung and me now just because of the girl switching thingy.

I turned around and saw Taehyng still on that stiff face. The clingy girl was beside them so she did aegyos and cute stuff that are basically not cute at all to me.

Girls are now going insane for a boy that would never have a relationship with them.

We landed in front of the hotel and guess what! it was an 5 star hotel. The walls were painted gold and the chair's were like the chair's that you see Queen Elizabeth sit on. There's like a huge window showing a beautiful view of the beach as well. This is like a palace to me.

I ran to Eun Mi and linked arms with her.

"Your my sleeping partner!" I kinda sqealed.

"Are we going to sleep girlxgirl or we can choose?" Dorsey suddenly asked Mrs.Kim with the worlds dumest question.

"Do you think I would let you a 18 year old girl to sleep with another boy? Think about it Dorsey. Please think before you ask" Mrs.Kim answered back a common sense answer.

Dorsey looked at Taehyung and pouted.

Wow.

Was she thinking about sleeping with that jerk. Her mind has holes. She should fix them with some tape.

"Alright class, go to your room and sleep early cause tomorrow were going to be visiting 5 huge museums without any break so sleep well" Mrs.Kim shouted and dismissed us.

I went up to the elevator with Eun Mi and found our room. 1208.

Eun Mi and I were suprised with the size of the room. It was like the double of my house!

Before I could take a step in, someone whispered something into my ears.

"Your not going anywhere tomorrow and I will make you stay with me" the voice whispered.