Chapter 46

My loves.....I BEG FOR YOUR FORGIVENESS!

Ik I have not updated for like 2 months but hopefully, you have been nice enough to wait this long and the people that did read this chapter will tell me that you have the greatest heart in the world!

I REALLY NEED TO KNOW MY UPDATING SKILLS!

Happy reading! Hopefully I still get votes and comments just like before! The read increased by 5k since last time so WOOPIIEEEE!

LUV YOU ALL!

/////

Park Ji Hyun POV

"PARK JI HYUN!"

I stopped my legs from walking further creating a slight screech from the friction of my shoe and the floor.

I turned around to see Namjoon panting hard. I stood there and waited for him to come over even though I can just walk to him and save his energy from drowning even more. Haha...im just feel lazier than ever from my tumor.

He ran to me and I watched him take some air back into his body while his arms rested on his knees.

"What?" I asked. He raised his arms in front of my face. probably telling em to give some more time for him.

After a while, he finally stood back up. What was coming next wasn't what I was expecting. usually, when someone comes, they would greet then say the point right? But this Kim Namjoon went the opposite and attacked me with questions.

"Didyoueverfaintlatley?Didyouhaveheadaches?Didyoupukeorcoughoutblood?Doyoufeelsicklatelyorsomthing?!" He said to my face shaking my shoulder as he goes. The way he said to me..or should I say rap to me was so fast, I could hear a beat in my head as a background music for him.

But hold on.

Did he just asked me about what exactly happened to me..?

" Sorry?" Iturned back stunned.

" I said, have you been feeling sick?" He looked at me.

Sick

How did he now? Tf, there shouldn't... ormaybehesjustasking.

"No no no! Why would you say that?! I'm feeling healthy and strong now." I looked away avoiding his eye contact.

" Okay then... I'll see you soon then.." He turned back and ran away.

I left a sigh of relief. Damn, that was close to being caught.

I fixed my uniform before starting to walk to the principal's office again.

//

"STOP IT KIM TAEHYUNG!" I whispered sharply

Since the bell rang, he ran to me immediately and linked arm with me while he rubbed his head on my shoulder making a 3-year-old face.

" Ppali~ "

" Ppali what?!"

" let's have a movie marathon~~"

"Bwo?"

" What do you mean bwo? let's have a movie marathon at your house today!"

Why in a sudden does he want to watch movie? He usually watches Spongebob, power puff girls, gravity falls and stuff like that... I was shocked at first but still, it's cute like I mean... an 18-year-old enjoying power puff girls transforming into superwoman and saving retarded villains. ISNT THAT JUST SO CUTE! Okay, I'm overreacting to him. Callllm downnn...