Chapter 23

Park Ji hyun POV

"She-sh-she's my girlfriend"

..

..

..

..

..

..

All eyes were on me.

"Wat!"

"Why her again!"

"oppppppppaaaaaaaa"

"micheoseo?!"

Everyoen was screaming and gossiping

"The hell!" I yelled.

"What do you mean i'm your girlfriend, I don't even know you" I gave him a a your-ridiculous face.

The student were looking side by side since we are on different sides of the canteen

"Yah! chugulle?! who said that you can snatch one of my hit list person!" Taehyung roared and walking stiffly to Minhyuk tightening his fist.

"I'm sorry but she is my girlfriend. Right?" He said normally and blinked at me like a pretty doll. 

Ew.

"Since when has I become your girlfriend and I don't even know you" I walked towards him with a stiff, strict face.

"Oh come on! don't be shy! just admit that you like me and you are my girlfriend" he said and ruffled my hair. I like it when people ruffle my hair. It just feels like the youngest and you're always been treated the best out of anyone else.

I was about to speak when he flung his arm around my waist and pulled me towards him. Now i'm inches away from him. He suddenly hugged me. It feels like hugging a pillow. A warm pillow. 

Wait. it is no time to describe how comfy it is in his arms but I recommend you to try . It sure is so comfy. Anyways's, back to the drama.

"Yah!" Taehyung yelled and pulled me away.

"Do you have a problem with me and my girlfriend?"

"Yes, I do not like 'PDA'" he said sarcastically.

"Then go away with your gang called bang bomb? Behind the scene? Bantan? Whatever"

"Who are you calling us 'behind the scene' " Jung Kook yelled doing a posh hand waving.

"We, are called BTS bang tan boys and we are the kingas of the school! What do you think you are? a newbie wimp or what possibly a fly?" Suga smirked.

"Who are you calling a fly! I am well educated, handsome and tall! how about all of you!"

"I am more handsome or the handsomest, cool and has a perfect body not like your's such a wimp" Taehyung cut in.

"Cut the egoism! I am here to enjoy my food and no here to see you to fighting over a rumor ok? You guys hear that? It's a rumor! I am N-O-T his girlfriend so chill and mind your own business!" I said pointing with my strait finger towards Minhyuk.

"Oppa! why did you lie to us. I thought my chance of getting you is over!"

"Yeah oppa"

"Don't just say yeah! I will be his soon-to-be-wife so stop interacting with my future husband!"

Here we go again another bunch of girls arguing over a boy. I pity them if they loose their voice. hmp! So stupid to ague.

Kim Taehyung POV